Her and a Lie(snippet)

•HAYES POV•
I shouldn't be with her,but the thrill of not getting caught is exciting .it gives me a drive that I haven't had with Y/N in forever.
She's beautiful ,spontaneous,exhilarating,and charming.she pleases me more than Y/N ever has.i think I'm in love  With her.ive got a ring prepared,I want to spend my life with her yet I don't know how to break it to Y/N.shell be a wreck.i know she's still in love with me,I still love her I'm just not in love with her,anymore.Y/N has been distant,and boring.
We haven't fucked in 6 1/2  months.we have been together for 4 years.last year is when everything went downhill .i guess we just ...lost our spark.
  I've been seeing her for a year now.shes older than me but we're in love.shes my everything,my best friend if you wish.Y/N hated her the moment we had to work with eachother.Y/N's jealousy has always looked cute on her......

All I know is,that I've  got to tell her soon because it will only hurt her to carry on longer.though I've already dug my self deeper than the earths core.
   All I know is,that I've got to tell her.

****
Let me know what you guys think!
Can you guess who she is,i know me ,personally have my own feelings towards her .
HINT:she is real literall person Hayes has worked with before.