Trust

"Damn it y/n ,how many times do I need to tell you she's just a friend?!" He yelled ,face turning red and his veins bulging from his neck.
"Right.friends.a friend that is a girl,that is straight ,that you talk to for hours on end.you don't even try to speak to me .the only time we talk is when we're fighting Hayes !shes a girl that you could easily fall for,and leave me for.But as always ,you're right.shes just a friend." You spoke calmly.walking away to go upstairs .you knew you were walking up there so you wouldn't break down in front of him.
At this point you were hopeless and waiting for the end to come.
He thought nothing of it.he thought what he was doing was completely harmless.
"Y/N you're just overreacting.calm down."he said rolling his eyes and huffing.
"Wow.i never knew you could be that shallow." One tear finally slipped .as you walked up the stairs ,more fell.
Hours pass
And during those hours ,he doesn't check for you.
In your mind ' maybe he's just giving me time to cool'
In his mind 'godddddd she's so impulsive,maybe if I talk to Emma I'll calm down.'
He wasn't thinking about you at all,but it was complete vice versa.
This was how relationships start to crumble.
He's already on walking on egg shells with you.
You decided to text your best friend (whoever that may be)
Y-you
BFF-your best friend

Y-I need you rn

BFF-what's up?

Y-Hayes

BFF- what now girl?

Y-texting Emma ,he literally makes me feel like it's my fault.like I shouldn't be questioning him.

BFF-what is he texting her for ?

Y-bitch I'm wondering the same thing!

BFF-soooo you confronted him?

Y-hell yeah!he had the nerve to say I'm overreacting.

BFF- are you serious?

Y-tell me about it! You know what I've been through!he knows what I've been through! And I've tried so hard ,so hard in this relationship to not jump to conclusions when I know he's talking to a girl .I've tried so hard to be okay with it.
And I was .i was until he started ignoring me for her.canceling dates and hangouts for her.its like my ex all over again.and I don't want to believe it.

BFF-yeah that's understandable .i think you should try and talk to him without yelling .try and be reasonable.not saying you haven't been,but to have a decent conversation ,try again.i love you boo!

Y-he's just so ....ughhh I don't want to lose him! This is the longest relationship I've ever been in,and I want him.hell I love him!but when he's talking to her and ignoring me,over her.it makes me feel less of what I am,he's everything to me.and when I attempt to eliminate any factor that could make me mean any less it backfires!
Maybe I should just give him up? Though I'd realllyyyy rather not.but if this continues I don't know what my trust would be for him.

BFF-do you trust him right now ?

Y-we've been together for 3 years ! I've trusted him with all my heart! I still trust him in all aspects ,but there's one thing,I don't trust him not to break my heart.

BFF-y'all need to talk

Y-I know.i need to shower ,bye boo.

BFF-bye heifer

I closed my phone and went to the bathroom and shut the door.i started the water and got in.

Hayes POV
After talking to Emma,she said it wasn't my fault ,I shouldn't feel guilty.
But I do.
I feel guilty.
She's my girlfriend.i went upstairs to check on her.
I saw the bathroom door was closed and water was running so I assumed she was in the shower. Her phone payed on the bed.
On her lock screen it said
"Message from BFF"
I typed in her password which was my birthday,she gave it to me willingly.
I read their messages.i thought I felt guilty before....I didn't know she felt this way.she told me Emma would try something,I told her don't worry about it,I didn't listen.if I would have listened to my baby,if I had just listened.Now after what happened with Emma,the guilt is eating me alive.i didn't want to lose her but her being the type of girl she is,if I come clean,she's not going to forgive me right away.This won't go well.But what can i do?
I need to make up for everything.

Y/n's POV

After you got dressed you smelled food from downstairs.was Hayes home? You combed your hair and put it up. It was about 9pm.when Hayes had canceled your date earlier today,you decided to go home,remove your makeup and get in bed. Why would he be home now?
You threw your plaid pajama pants on and one of his t-shirts.you walked down stairs to see him shirtless and making something.
    Ignoring his presence,you walk to the fridge to get a drink,choosing a bottle of water you take a sip and watch him.he turns around,crossing his arms across his chest and leaning on the counter.He stares at you,you take it to offense.
"Can I help you?" You give him an ugly look while rolling your eyes.
      "We need to talk." He sighed
"no shit sherlock." You retorted.
"Y/N'S,please just sit down so we can talk,damn stop being smart!" He said getting annoyed.you huffed and walked to the dining table.You sat down lazily not wanting to talk to him,with the fact being you were still highly upset.
You crossed your legs and arms,and you being the sassy person you are,you pursed your lips,raised an eyebrow and said
"so talk."And you roll your head.
He sighs.
You feel like your waiting for a judge to penalize you with a death sentence.you know it's coming but he's going to keep you on a needle and thread.
  "I have something I...need to tell you...and when I do,I need you to remain calm until I'm done explaining...?"He said softly.
"K.talk."You leaned back.
"So as you know I've been hanging out with Emma lately...and I know you've been worried about it, and I feel guilty for canceling our dates and dinners.But...thats not the only thing I feel guilty about."He sighed and looked down,he refused to look you in the eye,he was a coward."You even warned me that she would try something,and a few days ago,she kissed me."He was still looking down.he decided to take a chance and look at you.but now it was you who refused to look him in the eye.you still had your arms crossed.But your head was turned,staring at the wall while you bist the inside of your cheek and your leg was bouncing.
"....I kissed back for only a second but then I realized I had a girlfriend,I had you,I had a life."He let a tear fall.wow.pathetic.
"Are you done?" You interrupted.
"For now."He whispered
"do you want her?"You asked monotone.
"What?"He said off guard.
"I didn't stutter."You said keeping the same tone.show no emotions.show no emotions.
"...I don't know."He whispered.
"Do you want me?"Your voice cracked.you looked away to busy yourself.
"........I don't know."He said barley audible.that was all you needed.you went upstairs and packed enough clothes for two weeks.dragging the suitcase downstairs,it made a noise,attracting Hayes.
"W-where are you going?"He ran and blocked the front door.
"Move."You said looking at the ceiling.
"No you can't leave me." He said getting sad.
"Hayes.move."You repeated.
He walks up to hug you.but just as his hand lands on your shoulder you shake it off and scream
"don't fucking touch me." He backs away in shock.
"Move out of my fucking way Hayes."You scream with one tear falling.
"No I need you."He starts getting the water works to spark.
"Righhhtttt.you need me but you don't know if you want me!? Move out my damn way."You push him speed walking to your car and driving 2 hours away to your parents house.