onesided

Hayes grier, My best friend since kindergarten just called.he asked my to meet him at the park.i got too excited,im just excited because I get to see his beautiful face again.i know what your thinking .yes.i have loved Hayes since first grade.i am a very shy person.i get nervous speaking to people.he was the exact same way,shy,and introverted which is part of why we were best friendshayes was the first person I got comfortable with I guess.i hate large crowds,thats why I can't go to any of his events.i get really bad anxiety,just being elbow to elbow with someone and having hundreds of people behind you screaming in your ear isn't my thing.yes I love Hayes ,the guys ,and music .I just can't do it .I would also never be able to tell him.im used to acting in front of him so I've already got that down.even though it's so hard sometimes because he's just so sweet and caring.i walked to the park seeing him sitting on a picnic table with some skinny blonde next to him with his arms around her waist.shes way skinnier than me,i am a little thick but I'm not fat.hayes has always told me I'm beautiful .he helped me see through my flaws and insecurities.thats why I love him,but it's obvious he doesn't feel the same.hes dating that girl.shes more beautiful than I will ever be.skinnier than me.probably more confident.im very shy.right now there sitting there laughing at eachother ,now there making out.
Oh lord, I feel the waterworks.keep.it.together Y/N,you've got this .it's like a movie that your continuously act in. you've got it. show no emotion whatsoever.i know he's going to want me to like her,if he's making me meet her.if that's what he wants I'll do it,i can play the part.been there,done that.i walked over to them slowly and sat down on the other side.
"Y/N,your here,ive missed you so much ." Hayes says smiling.
*scoff*
"You just saw me a couple days ago ."i said as a matter of fact ,with a smile.
I kept smiling and put my elbows up on the table with my arms straight,placing my head on my hands.
"So,whats your name."i said looking at the skank hoe,who stole my man.
"I'm brittney."she said with a fake smile and an attitude.bitch I don't like you either.
"Excuse you?"i said shocked.
"Does it look like I want to talk to you?" She spat.
"You know what,i was actually trying to be nice but you pushed me.#1 I'm not here for you,#2 you can take those fake ass extension out,maybe it will help you gain some knowledge that you lost when you put that skanky outfit on."i said rolling my eyes and looking at Hayes .
"Now why did you call me here again?"i said questioning him.
"I called you so you could meet my new girlfriend,not expecting you to be a bitch to her."he said looking angry.
"Me?a bitch?to her?" I busted out in laughter."incase you didn't hear correctly,i was as sweet as cherry pie to her,then she decided to come at me with some 2 cents,so I gave her $1 back.im not gonna let anybody just talk to me in any kinda way.the one thing I didn't expect was for YOU.MY BESTFRIEND SINCE KINDERGARTEN.to call me a bitch.thats what really hurts .but that's fine.its all cool.if your too blind to see that the hoe on your arm is a definite bitch,thats you.if you want to be with her,do you boo.but as long as you are,dont contact me.brcaise I'm not gonna deal with that."i said pointing to hoe-ny.
"Now,come and talk to me when you've found a down to earth girl,or when this•i motioned between them•is over because I want no part of it."i said walking away and back to my house.i locked the front and back door.then I went into my room and locked the window.and all possible places he liked to sneak in.he always did,and I know he will try.this way he knows I'm pissed.i only locked them when I was pissed at him.my phone started ringing with messages.
•Hayes❤️🙈~why did you treat her like that?
•Hayes❤️🙈~why did you say that?
•Hayes❤️🙈~what did she ever do to you?
•Hayes❤️🙈~to think I called you my bestfriend.
•Hayes❤️🙈~I can't believe you would do something like this.
•Y/N~ you know what.i don't give a damn about her ,stop texting me,stop calling me.leave me alone because I don't give a fuck anymore.
•Hayes❤️🙈~really?your just going to throw away our friendship like that?
•Y/N~ don't you fucking dare .your the one who ruined it.im only going to say it one more time LEAVE ME ALONE.im so fucking done with your bullshit.just leave me alone.you said 'to think I called you my bestfriend' right?
•Hayes❤️🙈~yeah I did,so what?
•Y/N~so what?it proves that it's your fault.its your fault this is over.just fucking forget everything .at this point I'm beyond done.its obvious you are.so just leave me the fuck alone.
•Hayes❤️🙈~fine.if that's what you want.
•Y/N~I don't know a lot about what I want ,but you leaving my life is at the top of the list✌🏻️.
•Hayes❤️🙈~I guess,were done.whatever.goodbye.
•Y/N~👋🏻

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
I feel like I've waited enough for this one,you guys deserve a double update for me being a lazy fuck.thank you all for being so patient.