Thrty Five

I laid on my back looking down at my stomach. My stomach just grew and grew. Today was the morning of the baby shower. Every day tasks got hard for me. Sitting up, laying down, eating. Nothing stayed down. Everything was just hard. I couldn't take the anti-depressant because of the baby which was hard on me. I haven't gotten any sleep the past few nights just because of the kicks, they hurt so bad. I don't think the babies like me. They only calm down for Mr. Future Husband. We are planning to have the wedding after I have my kids. Demetri is going to ask Carlisle to check on the babies when he comes to the shower. I've been up since three A.M. 

"Izzy," There was a knock on the door. 

"What?" I answered weakly still laying down. 

"How are you feeling?" Demetri asked coming in with a plate of oatmeal and a foam cup.

"Demetri... I don't feel good. I'm so weak," I whispered trying to sit up. 

He sighed and came over and helped me sit up. "Here drink this, it'll help," he said handing me the cup of blood. 

I just shook my head. "Please make me something else. I cant drink this plain anymore," I said and looked up at him. 

He sighed and placed his hand on my cheek, "You're so pale, and cold," he whispered and kissed my forehead. 

"Can we postpone the shower a day?" I whispered leaning against him, placing my cheek against his cold chest. 

"I'm afraid not sweetie," he whispered. 

I nodded and a tear slid down my cheek. "I'm gonna puke," I whispered trying to get off the bed. 

He immediately helped me off the bed and took me into the bathroom and helped me into the bathroom.

"You don't need to see me like this," I whispered to him. 

"Soon you're going to be my wife, I can handle this," he said and held back my hair as my stomach betrayed me. 

He sighed. 

"I think I'm done," I said under my breath, using him as support to stand up. Slowly I made my way to the sink and grabbed my tooth brush and brushed my teeth. "Babe can you help me bathe?" I asked.

He nodded and smiled and helped me get undressed. I looked into the body mirror. God. I look horrible, my stomach is all bruised. "Demetri, how do you still love me this way? I look horrible."

"I will always want you," he said and held onto me tightly. 

I nodded and hid my head into the crease of his neck. 

He held onto me and for a few minutes  before picking me up and putting me into the full bathtub. 

I closed my eyes and leaned my head back submerging my head trying to relax. 

Demetri placed his hand on my stomach and whispered quietly, "Be nice to mommy, she is doing everything for you," he whispered and then kissed my belly. 

I kept my eyes closed pretending I didn't hear him. "Mr. Future Husband, I love you," I whispered weakly. 

He smiled "Ms. Future Wife, I love you too," he smiled. 

I looked up at him and smiled a bit. He kissed my head and helped me sit up, he washed my hair and helped me out. 

"I'm not wearing anything nice," I told him sincerely. I'm wearing leggings and a baggy sweater. I don't want to look too pregnant," I said and headed to the closet grabbing my sweatshirt. 

"Aro will have a hissy fit," He responded. 

"Aro doesn't have two babies in him," I challenged.