Dare me..

Droplets of rain clouted against the window as you and Michael were enjoying each other's presence

Droplets of rain clouted against the window as you and Michael were enjoying each other's presence. The vibrant sound of the rain soothed your desire to cuddle closely towards him. All day, you and Michael watched nothing but Disney movies. His favorite, Pinocchio, was currently playing while your head laid peacefully on his lap. Though you loved when Michael have his childish ways, you felt as though he should bring more of his hunger for lust out in the atmosphere.

Michael gently combed your hair with the elegance of his fingers. You didn't noticed that you were half asleep from the head massage Michael was giving you.  "Somebody's sleepy..." he said, chuckling in a faint. You giggled softly, lifting your body up from the comfortable position. "You know what that does to me..." "I do. And I think it's adorable." Michael replied, kissing the side of your cheek.

"And I think you're adorable." you cooed, playing with the locks of his curls. "Well... I think you're sexy..." Michael said as he trailed your body closer, making you sit on his lap. Both hands were on your rare end, squeezing each side with such enforcement. Your arousal heightened, letting out tiny moans of ecstasy.  Michael left wet marks across your neck, tugging the skin. Your eyes spiraled as you began grinding against his free will.

"S-so... what do you wanna do now?" you asked, shaken by the salacity profound in your body. "I have something in mind..." he answered, carefully caressing your sweet spot. The spot he loves to demolish with famishment. You tilted your head, placing your own hand on top of Michael's. "As much as I want to get into that... I want to play a game first." you said, rising up from his lap. You were rewarded by the imprint from his slacks. "What kind of game?" Michael questioned, with his facial expression describing bummed out yet concupiscent.

"Oh... just a little innocent game of Truth or Dare." you acknowledged, biting your bottom lip. He seemed as though the narration of the game was quite intriguing. "Although it is a very exceptional game, I enjoy playing the game we played a few seconds ago." he said, rubbing his hand on top of his growing bulge. "Trust me.. I know.." you remarked, watching him play with himself through his tight pants. You'd be lying if you said you didn't enjoy the sense of him down below.

"On the other hand... this game can lead back to the game we played not too long ago." "How so, Y/N?" Michael wondered how a game with no filter could lead to intimate pleasures. "Think of it as foreplay. The more teasing... the better conquering. What do you say?" You watched carefully as Michael debated on your request. A devilish smirk formed on his face as he asks... "Truth or Dare?"

"Before we even begin, we must have rules."

"What kind of rules?" Michael inquired, getting a little annoyed from his impatience.

"I have only one rule we both must follow."

"And what if I don't follow that rule?"

"Then... it will defeat your chances to get this.." you answered, abrading your aching pu**y. "And you and I both know you yearn for this kitty..." Michael groaned, continuously rubbing himself. You enjoyed seeing him suffer. "Explain the rule then. Either way... I still get what I want." "Follow this rule and you might." "I will if you would just tell me!" he retorted, giggling.