Nice and Slow....

Droplets of rain hit against your window as you gazed upon the gloomy sky

Droplets of rain hit against your window as you gazed upon the gloomy sky. You're wrapped up in a warm blanket, sipping your hot cocoa. "The best kind of day to do absolutely nothing." you sighed in relaxation. Sadly, you were rudely interrupted by the ringing of your telephone. "Ugh! It better not be a damn call collector..." you argued, getting up from your spot. Before answering the phone, you viewed the caller ID. The name formed a huge smile across your face. You answered the phone immediately.

"Hey, babe." you addressed.

"How's my babygirl?" he asked, smiling big on the other end.

"I'm good. I'm even better because you called. You know I miss you." you confessed, a little sad considering you barely see him.
"I know, Y/N. And I'm truly sorry for that. But I have good news." he stated, changing the subject.

"What?" you asked, eager to hear. "The tour is being pushed back. Meaning I'm all yours til further notice!" he clarified. You were in awe, acknowledging the fact that you were going to see him once more. "Seriously, Michael?"

"Very! I get to see your beauty once again, my love. As a matter of fact, I'll be there within the next hour. There's something I wanna tell you. But I prefer telling you face to face." he explained. You didn't care what he has said. You were too overwhelmed with such joy about seeing him.

"I'll be here. See you soon." you said. Both you and Michael said your goodbyes prior seeing each other later on this particular day.

~♡~

You waited by the window, watching as cars drive by; hoping that one car would the one with Michael inside. It's been three months since you last seen him; due to him having to tour with his family. You were his support system. No matter how far he was. No matter how long it lasted. You made sure that you had his back. Waiting for Michael to arrive, you reminisced the last time you've seen each other. How you wanted Michael to be your everything, but was afraid of the outcome after. Bodies collide with lust. Unfortunately, it didn't go far as you pleaded.

You wondered what needed to be said face to face. You were more nervous rather than curious. Although the conversation was pleasant, you felt in your gut that something was wrong. Either way, you were seeing him. It meant to you more than anything.

You noticed one car stop in front of your house. "He's here!" you squealed, getting up to meet him at the door. Before Michael could ring the doorbell, you beat him to it by swinging the door. "Baby!" you greeted, yanking him into your arms. Your doings startled him, but in a good way. "Someone's happy to see me." Michael joked, wrapping his arms around your waist. The scent of his cologne stimulated your excitement. You hid your face on the side of his neck. You sighed, feeling safe within his arms. "God, I missed you so much. You just don't know, Y/N." you said, hugging you tighter.

"I missed you too, Michael. It's so surreal having you here. With me. I feel so close to you.. then again I don't. It's like I'm missing something. I just don't know what exactly."

"I think I know the answer. That's why I wanted to talk to you face to face. Let's go sit down." Michael grabbed your hand, leading you to the couch. You sat down, facing him. He looked at you nervously. "Umm..." he started. "I feel the exact same way. Something is missing from both of us. Y/N... I love you. I love your smile. I love your laughter. Your spirit. You're kind. Caring. The whole package."

Michael took both hands, placing them on his lap. "You did this to me..." he whispered, putting both hands now on his growing bulge. You gasped aloud refusing to look away from his stare.  You caressed your fingertips above his zipper, licking your lips. "I don't just wanna tell you how much I love you. I wanna show you. If you let me." he begged before leaning in for a tender kiss.

Michael pushed on your back, gently guiding his his in between your legs. You slid both hands under his shirt, feeling the warmth within his silky skin. You moaned through each kiss you made as you felt yourself becoming hot. "Michael..." you whispered his name. Suddenly, you stopped. You disengaged away from the position, looking away from Michael. Michael sighed, disappointed by the way it ended.

"I'm sorry, Michael. I just-"

"No, no. You don't need to apologize, babygirl. I was the one going too fast. I love you so much, I couldn't help myself. It should be me who needs to apologize."

"What if I'm not good enough? I don't want to upset you. This is my first time interacting with someone I truly care for. And what if I blow it?" you cried softly. "Why would you think that, Y/N? You are perfect. You're too good for me truth be told."

"But we never had sex. I wanna show you how much I love you too. But we're moving so fast, I don't know where to begin. Believe me, Michael. I wanna feel you deep inside me. Filling me up with your warmth. Screaming your name every time I've reached my peak. I wanna hold on to you, bringing your body closer to mine. I yearn for you! God, I want you so bad it fucking hurts!"

Michael walked towards you, pulling your body amongst his. You leaned backwards, placing your head on his shoulder. "We'll take our time, babygirl. Nice and slow..."

Michael gave you a light kiss on your neck. You didn't respond. He kissed your neck again. You turned around, looking up at him. You stared at his lips, then in his eyes, then back at his lips. You moved closer to Michael, kissing him. Softly at first, then without uncertainty, he slowly pushed his tongue into your mouth, proceeding to make out.

You pulled back, taking short, deep breaths. "Are you sure, Y/N?" Michael asked, caressing your cheek. You landed your hand on top of his, not looking away from his beautiful eyes. "More than sure. I'm ready..."

Michael slid his hands on your sides. You placed yours on his chest down to his stomach. Then back up to his chest, then down to his stomach. Over and over again... slowly. Michael moved his hands around to your back, then up. He felt your bra, holding his hands there for a few moments. He unclamped your bra, throwing it on the floor.

You moved even closer, continuing to kiss him.  You pushed him on the couch, straddling on top. You held his face with your hands, kissing him. Michael felt your firm yet juicy butt on his lap, making him grow.

He ran his hands down you back again to the start of her butt. "Damn, babygirl.." Michael groaned, slapping your butt lightly which made you jump. He then stopped, making his was to your breast. He played with your nipples under your shirt. "Yes..." you moaned as you grind against his jeans.

Michael slid his hands off your breasts and around to your back. He gently ran his fingers along your back, forcing you to shiver a little bit.

By now, Michael's rock hard in his jeans letting you feel the size of him. He grabbed you,  gently pulling you towards him. You felt his d*ck getting harder, forcing your juices to overflow. "Oh, God... you're gonna kill me." you said. Michael laughed softly. "I'll be gentle don't worry."

You continued to grind against his growing jeans, kissing him passionately. Tongues collided. Sweat streamed down each other's faces. Ecstasy filled the room. You were ready. He was ready. You suddenly pulled away, catching your breath. "Bedroom?" you asked.

Michael smirked, caressing your womanhood with his finger, making you jump.

"Lead the way.."

To be continued...