ek sau chaar...bohot saara pyaar

Start from the beginning

"Yes! Ab hum ne ghar bhi shift kar liya and this house is going to be more comfortable. So pakkaa aana hain, and Mukti aur Abhi ko bhi saath mein le aana" manik also says.

"Yes! Pehle tum log jaao settle ho jaao, phir hum aayenge tang karne" Cabir says.

The luggage was all loaded in the car, the gang sends the couple off, and they both leave for the airport.

--------------------

In the airport:

They board the aircraft and once the plane takes off, Nandini takes out her scrapbook, and a bunch of pictures they clicked during their trip in Mumbai.

"Yeh sab kya hain madam?" he asks looking at them.

"Pictures from our trip, I was going to add them in my scrapbook. Kal apni saari favorite pictures print kar ke cut kar ke ready rakhi hoon, so that I can pass some time in the plane. Nai toh I will get bored" she says and starts sticking them in the book.

"Then what am I going to do?" he asks her.

"Do your favorite thing" she says continuing with her work.

"My favorite thing?" he asks.

"Yes! Staring at me! Disturbing me! Distracting me" she says.

"Achha wohh" he says and starts thinking of ways to distract her.

"Wanna watch a movie?" he offers.

"Kaunsi?" she asks.

"Your favorite! Yeh Jawaani hain Deewani!" he says excitedly.

She instantaneously closes the book, stiffs the pictures in it and gets ready to watch the film.

"Yes start!" she says adjusting well in her seat.

He pulls his laptop out and starts playing the film.

They watch it without breaks, as she had her hand tightly laid on his, and her head on his shoulder. He couldn't move an inch.

It was the scene where Naina walks away from Bunny, the famous, "Mujhe phir se pyaar ho jaayega" dialog.

He notices something wet on his shoulder and realizes that it was her tears.

"Oye" he says shrugging his shoulder.

"Oyyeee" he says again as she doesn't reply.

"Ro rahi ho?" he asks.

She gets up sniffing and cleans the tears off her face.

"Don't tell me! tum sachh mein ro rahi thi?" he was surprised.

"Roun nai toh kya karoon? Look at her sad face. Why are men like that? Why can't he understand that she loves him? Why can't he stay back for her and love her?" she gets emotional and angry.

Now Manik starts to regret for offering her to watch the movie, even after knowing that it was the same reaction every time they watch it.

My bad he thought!

He taps on the screen as if he was hitting someone on their nose

"Dhekho I gave Ranbir a punch! Ab khush? Ya ek aur dhoon?" he asks.

"Ek aur" she orders and he obeys.

"Ab khush? Climax dhekh le? Kya pata meri ek punch ke baad us kii dimaag thikaane mein aa jaye?" he says.

They were anticipating even though they knew what was going ot happen next. They have watched the movie a million times and they do that every time.