"Just..playing around." I answered sarcastically.

"Aish.." He was faking to hit me and giggled.

"You're 21 now but still acting like a kid." He spoke to me.

"Says the one who is 2 years older than me but still being a cute 5 year old mochi." I spoke back at him which made him laugh.

"Yah,instead of talking here..why not we go to a cafe after this?" He asked me.

"Oh..I really want to but..I'm having lunch with my family.I just came back from Australia yesterday so,we're having a family gathering for lunch.I'm sorry.."

"I didn't know you went to Australia."

"It's okay,oppa.Only my family and friends knows this.Even Taehyung and Namjoon oppa didn't know that I was in Australia to continue my studies."

"Oh..how long did you study there?"

"2 years now." I answered him.

"Yah..you were not here for 2 years and I didn't know that.Seriously?"

"It's fine,Jiminnie..I'm here now..for the time being." I said to him as we went to the cashier to pay our stuffs.Then,we went out of the store together as we were about to chat,my phone rang.I answered the call quickly.

"Ne,omma."

"Before you come back,can you buy doughnuts for your sister in law?She's craving for it."

"Sure.Anything else?"

"No..be careful.You're alone at the streets."

"I'll be fine,omma.Besides,I have a friend with me now." I said as I look at Jimin.He was texting on his phone.

"Okay,don't be late." The call ended.

"Is everything okay?" Jimin asked.

"Everything's okay but I have to go to a doughnut shop to buy some of it."

"I know a shop just nearby here.Do you want me to walk you there?" He offered.

"If you're not busy then,okay." I answered him and he nodded gladly.We walked together to the doughnut shop while talking about random things that had happen in our life.Jimin has become a professional dancer and he's doing quite a lot of show not only in Korea but also around the world.

"Jiminnie!I'm proud of you." I said as I patted his back while we were walking to my house after done buying the food.

"Yah,I'm still older than you.Don't just simply call me Jiminnie.By the way,thank you."

"Mianhe..oppa.We arrived at my house now.Do you want to come in?" I asked him as we stopped at my front gate.

"Thank you for offering but it's your time with your family.You should go and have fun with them.We can go out next time,okay?" He said which made my heart kind of beating hard. What is this feeling?

"Well,you're right oppa.We can meet next time.I'll go now.Thank you for accompanying me today." I bowed at him before I turned my heels to enter the house.

"Wait!Soyeon!" I heard him called for me.I walked back to him and waiting for him to speak.

"Can I..have your number?" He asked shyly.I smiled looking at his slowly turning red cheeks.

"Yes.You can,oppa.Give me your phone." I said and he handed me his phone.I typed in my number and saved my name as High School Junior Soyeon so that he won't forget me since he's a bit forgetful.

"Here.Make sure you text or call me so I can save your number." I gave him back his phone and he nodded.I went back to my house and waved at Jimin.

"I'm back." I said to nobody specific in the house but then,

"Oh?Soyeon?!Soyeon-ah!" I saw my dad was on his way downstairs then he quickly rushed to me.

"What?Soyeon's here?!Soyeon-ah!" Then my brother showed up too.

"Yes,it's me Soyeon." I said to them with a big smile on my face.

"We missed you so much,Soyeon." Appa said and hugged me.

"Me too,Soyeon.I missed messing up with you." Jin also joined the hug which made me feel suffocated.Two men are hugging me at the same time,how will I breath?

"Ap..pa,let me go first please?I..I can't breath." I said to my dad as he let go of me immediately.

"Mianhe,Soyeon-ah.I'm just very happy to see you again." Appa said with a proud smile.

"Yah,Soyeon.You're getting chubbier now,huh?Look at those cheeks." Jin interrupted and squished my cheeks.I tried hard to remove his hands away since I didn't like it.

"Stop it,oppa.I'm not a kid anymore.Besides..you're also getting chubby.Aw,look at those puffy cheeks." I got my revenge as I also did the same to him.Appa stopped the two of us before we get into a more serious trouble.All of us sat at the dining room and ate lunch.

"Thank you for the meal,Omma.Miss Gong too.I'll enjoy the food delightfully." I said before eating.While eating,we also have some chit chats and laughters filling the air.I missed this moment a lot.I missed the moment with my family a lot.I missed it the most.