Discovering the little blue boy

Your P.O.V.

The first day that I saw Ethan, was absolutely the best day of my life. But also the weirdest...To let you in on the weird but magical way we met and fell madly in love, looks like you'll have to read more!

Well anyways it was any ordinary day here in Monterey, California. I'm finally 18, and I'm out of school looking forward to a future!! But right now the sun is out, beautiful ocean, hanging out at a little Cafe on the last day of school with my best friend.

Perfect day if you ask me.

But then I see him...Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine I would meet or face to face see him..."OMG, Y/N!!!," my best friend BF/N said. "ISN'T THAT ETHAN?? You know, from CrankGameplays!!??" I nodded, trying to act cool about it, "Looks like it." Grabbing and pulling me so fast I almost fell on my face, BF/N and I raced over to Ethan.

"Isn't he your favorite Y/N? You always go on and on about him." To be honest, I blushed at that. "I don't know about on and on, but yeah...he's like my favorite little blue boy." She looked at my like she was going to puke, "I don't know what you see on that acne mess..." I looked at her like a killer, "He's a beautiful little Ethan, you don't get it!"

We finally got close enough to Ethan to say hi, so being cheery BF/N, she spoke first. "Hi Ethan, my name is BF/N. This is my best friend Y/N, but everyone calls her Nik/N. Just to let you know, she's a huge fan and has probably seen all your videos!"

Ethan looked astonished and thankful to meet an honoring subscriber of the Crew. "Hello BF/N, Nik/N." My hearts racing...he called me Nik/N...AAAAHHHHH!! "Sorry if this is a weird thing to ask but, Y/N, is your last name L/N?"

How....how does he know that?? "Yes? Um..how do you know that?"

"Well......."

To be continued.....