Heat (2)

Omegaverse. Yaoi. Smut. Fluff.

Yuuri and Victor already had their first child, who is now 11 months old. Nobody knows about it, except for Minako, Yuuri's family and the Nishigori's.

Now, they are holding a Morning practice along with the Grand Prix Finalists skating on the rink. It's Yuuri's second season with Victor, as a coach and as a rival.

~~~

"Yuuri!~ Good luck later!" Phitchit tapped the older latter's shoulder, then smiling like usual.

Yuuri felt nervous, for the reason it's the first time he's competing with Victor as his coach and as his rival on the ice.

"Ahh, thank you Phitchit-kun. Good luck to you too." The thailander flashed him a smile, then moving onto his practice.

"Whaaa.. what should I do? I'm nervouss"

Yuuri thought while skating, and felt like he's gonna fail. But he shrugged the thought so he could concentrate on his piece.

A few more skating rounds, Yuuri felt a familiar feeling he had experienced before. He felt his body temperature getting hot, his shaft erecting without his will, his face burning crimson red.

His heat has come again.

"Oyy piggy! Quit slacking around! Don't tell me you'll win another silver this year!" Yuri Plisetsky, or who they call Yurio, yelled from the other side of the rink who just sip a drink from his water tumbler.

Yuuri felt weak, his sweating, his eyes were fuzzy and blurry. His knees knelt down on the cold ice while tightly clenching his chest.

Yurio noticed what is happening to the older, and he went to him out of worry. But as the tsundere type he was, he did not make it obvious.

"Oy piggy, what are you doing? Get up!" As Yurio gets nearer and nearer, he smelled a very pleasant and powerful yet Totally amazing scent that he can't seem to resist.

The rest of the skaters, Chris, JJ, and Phitchit went to the weak Yuuri because they have smelled the same scent that Yurio's been sniffing.

All of them were allured.

"Oh shit, all of them are alphas!"

Yuuri panickingly thought while forcing himself to stand up, but only failed to do so. He feels like his gonna come anytime, but he half felt like it will be very humiliating if that ever happens in front of everyone, it'll be a total story in history.

"Yuuri... You smell so good~" Chris said while sniffing the wonderful smell.

"What did you wear Yuuri? Is it an expensive gift from Victor? Still, it's smells so amazing..." Phitchit said and knelt down on his knees, just to sniff Yuuri closer.

"I don't know what this is, but heck, it's enchanting." JJ said while sniffing the air around him.

"Yahh piggy, why do you smell so good?" Yurio mumbled, but loud enough for Yuuri to hear.

All of them were about to touch the japanese skater, when suddenly, a yell from the other side was heard.

"OKAY!! Stop with the sexual harrassment guys. You know that I can sue you with that! I'll take Yuuri for now."

They saw Victor, smiling like an airhead as always who just arrived from the restroom.

"IT'S NOT SEXUAL HARRASSMENT! We barely even done anything." Yurio yelled, crossing his arms in the process.

"So you plan on doing something then?" Victor said looking at them intensely. All of them flinched, and shook their heads in surprise.

The russian airhead sighed.