Chapter 14

Chapter 14

*Hannah's P.O.V*

"What do you mean your moving?" I asked.

"I mean, I'm moving back home. I'm sorry. I've been wanting to tell you." Blake defended.

"And you choose now? To tell me? Why? Why do you have to move?" I asked. Holding back tears.

"This was never supposed to be a permanent thing. Moving here. But meeting you changed that." He said.

"Then stay!" I told him.

"I can't! I have a life back home. I work. I have a family." He explained.

"You were the first guy I've been with since Colby. And that was 5 years ago! You're just gonna leave? You're just like him!" I yelled. It was a low blow, but it's true! He was leaving just like Colby.

"I am nothing like him! I would never intentionally hurt you!" He shouted back.

---------------------------------------------

*Nathan's P.O.V*

"Fuckin die!!" I shouted. Fabaluss my kajeet was kicking some major ass!

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

Ugh!!! I pause the game to answer the door.

I open it to see Hannah?

"Oh! Sorry Nate.... Is Kaitlin here?" She asked, peaking her head in.

"Um, no. Her and Destery went out on a date. I'm not sure when they'll be back though." I told her.

"Well would you mind if I came In and waited for her?" She asked.

Her face was red, and puffy. It looked like she'd been crying.

"Yeah, sure.." I said, moving out of the way to let her in.

She walked In and went straight to Kaitlin's room. Huh...

I followed her down the hallway to hear sobs coming from I side the room.

I knocked, "Hannah? Are you ok? You wanna come out and talk?" I asked.

"No, I'm fine thanks..." She replied weakly.

"Come on! I'll order pizza and you can watch Fabaluss murder the fuck out of some dragons." I enticed.

I heard a laugh. And some shifting.

Finally she creaked open the door.

"There she is!" I shouted. Smiling.

She smiled back as she came out.

---------------------------------------------

"And so I left." Hannah finished.

"And he's just gonna leave?" I asked.

"Yeah. Even after we...."she stopped, looking down and blushing.

Oh....now I get it.

"So your upset because he's leaving you like that Colby kid?" I asked.

"Yeah. And now it's like I'm 15 again." She said, her voice straining.

"Well your not! Your 20, and a strong independent woman that don't need no man!" I said sassily.

She busted out laughing.

"So, tell me about this Colby, son of a bitch character anyway." I asked.

"Oh god! Where do I start. Well, he was my friends ex. I had the biggest crush on him. And after him and my friend broke up, we kinda made out in his car. And it took me forever to tell my friend. Because I thought she would hate me. And when I told her she didn't really seem to care. And then some other stuff happened. And he dropped me. It killed me and I hated him for it! Then, like an idiot I accepted his apology and one day he came over and one thing led to another and we slept together. Just like that. It wasn't a relationship, more like a friends with benefits thing. But I thought that if I gave him what he wanted, that it would turn into one. I was wrong and after a few more times he just wasn't interested. I felt so used and disgusted with myself. It took me, I don't know how long to finally sleep without crying. Or to be able to face him without running off somewhere to cry. And now with Blake leaving, I know it's stupid but I feel like it's happening all over again." She finished.

Whoa. This girl has been through some shit.

"So I guess you can say. Kaitlin wasn't the only one who's first time was with a douche." She joked.

I didn't know what to say. She seems so happy all the time. I've never really seen her without a smile on her face.

I did the only thing I knew might help.

I leaned in and hugged her. She stiffened, but relaxed.

I pulled away to face her, "Hannah, you really are strong, don't let Blake get you upset. And don't hold a grudge. To me it doesn't seem like he wants to hurt you." I said.

"You're right. Ya know. You're about as good at this pep talk thing as Kaitlin." She complimented.

"Thanks? Now, wanna watch me murder a dragon?" I asked.

"Ummm, ok?" She replied.

We both turned to face the screen as I unpaused the game.

---------------------------------------------

A few hours later Hannah had fallen asleep in my lap. And Kaitlin and Destery burst in the door.

"Hahaha! Oh my gosh! Heeeeeyyy!!! Nathan what's up!? Is that Hannah? Dude, what?" Kaitlin asked. Oh no. Not what it looked like at all!!

"Oh!! Um she came over looking for you, and stayed to play some video games." I explained.

"Dude. I am to tired to give a fuck. So me and Destery are gonna go to bed. And yeah, see you in the morning. Stay in school. Don't do drugs. And wear a condom." She said, it was obvious she was drunk. And Destery was loving it, he was laughing his ass off at the entire situation.

"Night dude." He said, pushing Kaitlin to the bedroom.

Haha. What a night.

Looking down at Hannah sleeping. She seemed so peaceful. And oddly beautiful. Oh crap Nathan what did you get yourself into.

*Ta-da!!! I was able to update!!! Yay! Hope you like it. It was more Nathan and Hannah. But next chapter will be what happened on Kaitlin and Destery's date