Chapter 13

The past few days have been. Kinda akward, to be honest.

I don't know why though. Is he mad at me for the other day? Why would he be the mad one? I'm the one who was going out of my mind!

"Hey babe!" I shouted from the living room.

Destery appeared from the hallway, "What wrong?" he asked.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"You made me come all the way out here to ask if I'm ok?!" He questioned.

"Yes! I'm sorry if my concern towards your well being is so horrible! You know what, just go back to whatever you were doing!" I snapped.

I didn't need to put up with his crap! I hadn't done anything! And he was all sweet an affectionate the last night! What happened between last night and now?

"Look I'm sorry babe. I didn't get much sleep last night. And I have a lot going on right now. I haven't uploaded a video in a few weeks and I need to edit a couple, and it's just a lot. Ok?" he explained.

"Come here." I said, patting the spot beside me on the couch.

He sat down by me and I situated us to were I was behind him, giving him a massage.

"Why couldn't you sleep?" I asked.

"Because you weren't there." he responded.

"Aww! Baby! I would have crawled I to bed with you! I'm sorry!" I apologized.

"I thought about it, but when I went to check on you, you looked to peaceful. And I know you'd been worrying all day so I didn't want to wake you." he said.

"You're so sweet!" I told him.

I think this calls for something more than a back rub.

I began kissing his neck.

"Keep that up, and Nathan's gonna have to leave again." Destery threatened.

I smirked and continued.

A small moan escaped his lips. Bingo.

I stopped. Causing him to turn to me scowling.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"You know what! Now, get you cute ass into that bedroom." he commanded.

This time I did as I was told.

----------------------------------------------

"Wow! That was exactly the relief I was needing." Destery sighed.

I had to admit. He was very good. I almost felt like I was getting the better end of the deal.

I laughed.

"I'm glad I could help! Now, get back to work sir!" I told him.

"What did I tell you about sir, I don't think I'm ready for round two!" he joked.

It made me blush.

He got up and put some pants on. I watched him stroll to the computer concentrating on the screen.

Even though it was the middle of the day. I was exhausted.

Wonder why? :P

"Hey babe, I'm gonna nap. Feel free to join me when you finish." I offered.

"Oh I will!" he retorted.

"Is that a threat, or a promise?" I asked.

"Both, depending on my mood. Now go to sleep. Ill be there in a little while." He said.

"Ok, I love you!" I stated.

"I love you too." he responded.

* Ok, so this was a filler chapter. I promise I will make this more exciting! I don't know how yet. But I will! Any ideas??*