1 || Fallen Angel?

WARNING- foul language, abuse, minor sexual intent, drugs/alcohol, blood

(A/N)
This is my first Wattpad. It will/ or has been going through major editing.

Happy reading~!

---------Fallen Angel?---------

Bruises and scars littered all over my frail body. A few moments ago I went into my so called 'home'. Father waited for me to walk into the house and punched me repeatedly until I was bruised all over. It lasted for quite a while and now I am on the floor in pain not waiting for a chance to escape.

I own almost nothing useful so I grabbed my teddy bear which I got from mom for my fourth birthday. As soon I was done staring at the old room that I was usually locked in. I dashed out of the house without looking back. I could faintly hear my name being screamed but I continued running.

A little sense of accomplishment fills me with joy. But then realize I have no place to go.

My legs were tired from running. It was getting dark and the wind makes me shiver. Trying to conserve heat I went into an alleyway around a corner while holding onto my teddy bear tightly.

Thinking back to when I started running, adrenaline rushed through me. After contemplating on what I should do, I hoped for a miracle.

Time has passed and I'm still in the alleyway freezing to death. I looked at my (s/c) arms with a bunch of gashes and bruises. New and old, while blood covering them like bandages. I can feel pain and it made it worse is when I remembered when I was being beaten up.

Hugging my knees together as I buried my face into Teddy. I crouched, choking a few sobs. "Teddy... I'm scared."

"Are you ok, love?"

As I looked up I saw golden hair glow by the moon this cold night. Deep green eyes looked at me in concern which were a pretty shade of green. But the man's outrageously huge eyebrows made me want to laugh but I didn't.

🇬🇧England's POV🇬🇧

"Bloody America, he rambled on about his idiotic plans as a hero, how laughable." Finally, the bloody meeting ended without making any progress again.

I made my way towards my car when I heard soft weeping in a corner. Holding my briefcase up for defense because I got smuggled by homeless people the last time I went into an alleyway but, there wasn't anybody but a frail, abused, malnourished child crying.

She had matted (h/c) hair with a bunch of dried blood on it. Her clothes were torn and bloodied. In her arms was a teddy bear.

"Teddy... I'm scared."

'Who or what could of caused this?' I thought to myself.

Carefully shifting towards her I asked, "are you ok, love?"

She looked up at me with her teary
(e/c) eyes. All puffed from crying, her skin was all ranged from black to red.

I'm guessing she was abused but her face seems normal and clear like a doll except for a purple bruise on her cheek. (h/c) that looks like a birds nest concludes that she ran away or such.

"Are you ok, miss?" I rephrased my question.

The young girl looked down and didn't reply. Fiddling with her stuffed animal.

'I can't just leave her here, the temperature drops rapidly around this part of town' I thought.

I gently put my hand on her head feeling her tense at my touch. "I won't hurt you, I just want to help you. Are you strong enough to stand?"