Love Rain

How you holding up back there, Lia-san?" Karma asked as he walked inside the haunted cave.
He turned around and saw Lia holding her arms projecting the cold and scary environment.
"You can have my jacket if you want, I kinda don't need it... besides I'm used to cold places anyway" Karma offered.
"Th-thanks "~Lia

Both of them started to walk.
Unexpectedly, a scary being appeared in front of them.
Karma was startled. Lia on the other hand, held on tight onto Karma's arms, with a bit of clear tears on her eyelashes as she closed her eyes.
Karma was surprised that she did that

After a few seconds....

Lia opened her eyes, knowing the creature was gone
"Are you okay?" Karma asked with concern
"Yeah, thanks" Lia replied as she looked towards Karma and realizing she was still holding his arm.
"Oh, sorry" she said as she removed her arms from his.
"Let's go, before another thing like that might appear and scare you again "~Karma
Lia nodded as agreement.

Lia's POV

I can't believe I did that... That was just an impulse... I didn't mean to hold so badly on his arm... I was just scared, that's all.
Could it be that he would think of me as a scaredy-cat? Uughh! This is awkward!

(She then saw Karma's hand empty)
Should I hold his hand?

END OF POV

(Lia slowly reached out to Karma's hand)

"so Lia.... Who were you waiting for back at the convenience store?"

"Huh?" she answers as she draws back her hand and settles it on her pocket QUICKLY.
"Oh! That? I was waiting for a friend of mine" ~Lia
"Sorry for doing that though, I might've ruined your meeting." Karma said in a way of apologizing.
"It's fine, she frequently doesn't show up anyway."
"Hehh? Is that so?.... Whoa, would you look at that were almost outside!" he replied.

(Outside the cave)

"Phew, glad that's all over" Lia smiled.

Then it started to drizzle.

Karma's POV

When I met Lia, I can't stop to think that my personality is continuously changing; I feel like I'm not the "cool and badass" guy I used to be. I even turn cerise that easily... I wasn't like that to Okuda, but why Lia's?
She's still, Manami isn't she? I can't believe I called her by her first name.
Do I LIKE Lia?
END OF POV

Lia's POV

It's raining! The water is washing my make-up away.
I took my handkerchief and wiped the make-up off.
I then realized that all I can see was a blur....
"My contact lenses are gone!" I panicked.
"Do you have an extra one?" Karma asked me.
"No, I only have these glasses with me"
"Wear it... It could be hard for you if all you can see is a blur." He said with concern.

I wore my glasses and I could see clearly again. Then I saw Karma-kun staring at me, I never saw him so mesmerized like that, it was as if he saw someone else, my past self perhaps.

A sharp pain was felt inside my head.

"Oww" I cried. Karma then snapped out from spacing out.

I gave him a simple smile making him know that I was fine.

"Let's find a place where we could dry-off "Karma suggested.
"I guess you're right" Lia agreed.

Karma walked forward while Lia followed.
She then reached out to Karma's shirt and pulled it.
It triggered him to look at Lia.