Who was that girl?

Karma paused for a several minutes as he was thinking about the past.
A few seconds later he snapped out of it.
He wore his black jacket,concealing his white polo,and fixed his hair.
It was an ordinary day for karma.
He then went outside and started walking forward with his hands on his pockets.
After walking for more like 5 minutes,a very familiar girl passed beside him.

Karma felt a slight twitch inside his stomach,

"she's obviously someone i know!"he thought

Karma wanted to ask her who she was

"Okuda maybe"he thought again.

But something was somewhat stopping him from doing so.

" Sorry but I'm not who you think I am"she spoke.

The words karma just heard were like that girl could read his mind. The girl's lips formed a slight smile and started to walk away with her fingers interlaced and leaving akabane full of questions scrambling around his head.

Karma's POV

I wanted to reach her but I didn't think it was the best way to do.

Who was that girl?

End of POV

Karma was stunned for a moment as a flashback popped into his mind.

(Flashback).................

So,hi guys I'm very busy doing school activities and assignments,so please consider my short chapters.anyway it's getting late better go to sleep!😴😴😊😴😊☺😇...

and another thing! that girl  at the title part with a cup is me! dont be mistaking it for okuda.

sorry for confusing you!