Chapter One

"Don't screw up!"

Ivy shouted to same, as he walked towards the school building. Julia and Becca laughed, while Prim smiled and Tanya wasn't paying attention, only focused on her book she was reading.

"Wow thanks Ivy!"

Sam said back, before he walked into the building. Prim sighed, and drove off Ivy in the passenger seat and the other three in the back.

"You think he is gonna pass?"

Becca asked, making Ivy snicker, and Julia sighed and looked out the car window and dramatically pointed at the sky.

"Only God knows..."

Ivy smiled letting out a short chuckle, Prim only rolled her eye and smile, but Becca laughed. Tanya snapped her book shut, setting it in her bag.

"You finished already?"

Prim asked, looking in the drivers mirror, to see Tanya nod.

"Yea."

Prim nodded, but Ivy only rolled her eyes letting out a huff.

"Didn't you just start that book?"

Tanya only shrugged, and looked out the window, but Prim saw her smirk. Prim shook her head lightly, smiling, watching the ride ahead of her.

"What are we gonna do?"

Ivy asked, looking at Prim and her friends in the back. Becca raised her hand quickly.

"Lets go... To the mall!"

Ivy groaned, making Becca slouch in her seat, Prim saw Becca slightly hurt and spoke up.

"The mall it is then."

Ivy looked at her with wide eyes, while Becca cheered. Prim only have Ivy and innocent smile and put her focus back on the road. Ivy only pouted, laying back in her seat, not wanting to go to the mall. One thing Ivy hated more than anything, was shopping. Well just the mall in general. To many people, rude people to be specific, and to many snotty nosed bitches who think they are better than everyone else.

"Chin up Ivy. You can pick where we get to eat."

Prim said, making Ivy smirk, ok now she was a little bit better. Prim smiled, seeing the mall ahead, making a right run into the parking lot.

"Yes!"

Becca hissed out, as Prim parked and shut the engine off. The girls all climbed out, walking towards the entrance of the mall. Prim wore a pair of skinny jeans with a loose shirt, and a pair of white vanes, along with her hair curled.

Ivy wore black skinny jeans and a Beatles shirt, wearing black converse, her hair in messy bun.

Becca was wearing a dress, along with a pair of flats, her hair was shoulder length and curled.

Julia was wearing skinny jeans, with a white shirt that said 'Girl Power' and a flannel wrapped around her waist, her hair was curled and one side was pinned back to make it look like a side shave.

Lastly Tanya wore a neat shirt with a skirt and a pair flats, her hair was curled, and she had on a pair of nerd glasses since she has trouble with sight.

"Let's eat first! I am starving!"

Becca said and looked at Ivy, since she was picking what they were gonna eat. Ivy tapped her chin and looked in the air, thinking, but only got hit the shoulder from her joke. Ivy smiled and saw Becca who really wanted food.

"Hmmm. How about that buffet?"

Becca gasped and smiled "Yes!"

The other girls agreed, and they headed towards the buffet near by.