Chapter Forty Nine - A Friend In Need

Start from the beginning

I stared at  her, in shock. "It wasn't a friendly kiss, much more than that." 

"Danielle, i'm so sorry."

"Fans keep tweeting me that picture non stop. Horrible tweets saying Liam doesn't care, that he never loved me. Why are they so nasty?" She started crying again.

"Wanna know why? Because you both were together for so long. You were there for all the big events in his life, supporting him.  They were jealoud of all that, If only they saw you now and how hurt, broken you are over this." I whispered, slowly.

"I just can't believe he's gone. That I won't see him anymore, that he is with someone else, while i'm here in pain." She finished off her tea.

"I know you are hurting, but the only way to get him to regret it, it to look sexy and make him miss what he loss." I smileld at her.

She gave a little chuckle. "Thanks, Ali.I was suppose to go to lunch with friends, But I said I was sick." 

"How about me and you go out tonight. A little girl time together. Eleanor and Perrie could join if you want to."

"Maybe not Perrie." Danielle smiled, I was confused.

"Perrie isn't close with Eleanor and Me, She has her own group of friends. I mean we are all frieds but we ain''t close in that way. It isn't often we would hang out outside events with the boys."

I nodded. "Okay, than maybe the three of us could go out tonight."

"Eat chocolate and watch sad movies, talk all night."Danielle said. "Thanks for coming over so soon, it only took you 10 minutes to get here. You must have been driving fast."

"I sure was! People had even flipped me off for my fast driving and cutting them off." I laughed, Danielle laughing too.

"I'm alright for now, you can go if you want. My sister should be here soon anyway. You really cheered me up. I feel so stupid and tired now." Danielle covered her face.

"Never feel stupid or sorry for yourself."  I smiled.

Danielle walked me to the door. "You should go get some sleep, your eyes are super red." I told her, putting my shoes on then jacket on. She nodded.

"Yeah, I'm going to do that now." Danielle said, leaning against the wall.

"And another thing, do NOT be on any social sites for the next day or so, please. At least you won't see horrible, nasty comments. Got it?" 

"Yes mom." she rolled her eyes smiling, I laughed. 

"Okay good. I'll check on you inabout 2-3 hours from now, try to talk to Eleanor too."

she watched me walk to the car, she waved as I pulled out of the driveway.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It took longer to get home than it was driving to Danielle's house. I locked the car up and took the keys out. I uncloked the front door, shutting it behind me.

I was so tired. Those 2 hours flew by very fast. Then I remembered the note.

I put my jacket on the coat rack and walked towards the kitchen, to read the note that was left there.

"Ali, Something important came up with friends, sorry to leave you so early, I should be back around 4. Love, Harry." I read out, balling the paper up , laying it on the counter again. 

I looked at the time, 3:00PM. Another hour yet. I went into the bedroom to make the bed. But it was so soft and warm, I just layed there, falling into a sleep.

~~ An hour an a half later ~

"Ali, babe?" Someone shook me, I mumbled and turned over. The voice stopped.

"Ali, it's me, want me to leave you alone." He whispered, shaking me again. I took his hand, he laughed and laid next to me, wrapping one of his arms around my waist. He kissed my shoulder.

"Don't ever leave me." I whisperd to him, my eyes were now open. Thoughts about Danielle was flooding my mind. I turned to look at him. 

"I have to get out of bed at some time." He smiled.

"Harry.." I rolled my eyes, giving him a grin. "I mean it though."

"why do you say?" He asked, not answering my question.

"Liam left Danielle cause he found someone else to love."  I said to him, my hand on his chest.

He stared into my eyes, looking serious, almost angry looking.

"I will never find anyone else to love, Ali. Listen to me, you will always be the only one."

"Lads were having trouble with something, they wanted to go go over and help." Harry answered, his grip getting tight.

I moved in, kissing him.

"I can't..." Harry whispered. I never understood.

"I told you, a special moment, but I can't help myself when you look like that every damn time I see you. The things I've thought about." He whsipered, kissing me.

My hand went up his shirt touching his stomach. I made the kiss more intense. Harry flipped over, holding himself up from all his weight laying on me, He slowly put more and more of his weight on me, not breaking the kiss.

His hands made their way for my hair. Harry broke the kiss, sitting up on my waist , taking off his shirt, showing his tattoos.He leaned back down, his necklace dangling. Harry made his way back to my lips.

He tugged at my jeans. 

"Hello anyone home, it's Niall. " A voice sang out. Harry got up off me and laid on his back on the bed, I got up and fixed myself, Harry throwing his shirt back on again, mumbling to himself. 

"I should have locked the fucking door when I got home"

"Coming Niall." I shouted.

"You coming?" I asked walking to the door. I looked back at him.

"You're gonna have to give me a minute Ali, I need to ... you know...Calm down." He said.

I smirked and knew what he was hinting towards.

I made my way out to see Niall, giving Harry a few minutes.

(Note: School is super bust right now, So if anything updates will only be on fridays or the weekends. Sorry about the mistakes above, hope you enjoy the chapter, what was your favourite part? Sophiam or Payzer shipper? 200+ reads = new chapter :)! Thanks for reading another chapter)