Chapter 32- Ready or Not?

Start from the beginning

I shivered, in a kind of pleasured way. "I love it when your bossy" His voice whispered in my ear. His mouth lightly biting my ear. I giggled before turning around and pecking him on the lips. I turned around again and started working, before feeling a hand squeeze my butt. 

I squealed before slapping Connor's arm, his laugh echoing around the room, I smiled. I rolled my eyes before deciding to play the same kind of game on him. I smirked before walking towards him, my hands resting on his chest, before slowly moving towards his neck. I brought my lips towards his ear, seeing his body freeze. "Oh Connor, Why did you have to do that?" I asked, only it came out as a moan. 

"I-I-uh" Connor stuttered. I pressed my lips on to his jaw before working it towards his lips. Only kissing the places around it. I heard a groan erupt from Connor, letting me know it was working. My hands started to wonder towards his hair, lightly tugging on it. 

Before anything else, I pulled away and walked back to suitcase and continued packing. "Rose" A voice behind me whined. "You can't just do that!" Connor complained, I turned around and faced him, holding back a laugh as I watched him cover 'his parts'. 

"Aw! Baby, I'm sorry" I said, walking back towards him, smiling before kissing him. His hands automatically wrapping themselves around my waist, while mine wrapped themselves around his neck. Too soon, Connor pulled back, and excused himself, saying some thing along the lines of, 'taking a shower' but not before whispering- 

"Soon baby soon" Instantly, knowing what he was talking about, I blushed. My face heating, more like burning. 

A smile never left my face as I nearly finished packing. When I finished, I dragged the suitcase down the hallway, before struggling down the stairs. "Need help?" I turned and saw Seth standing there with his own back, carrying it, like it weighed nothing. I nodded, and before I knew it, the weight was taken off of me. I sighed in relief, before thanking him.

We arrived at the bottom of the staircase, waiting for the other two boys to come down. In the meanwhile, me and Seth decided to talk in the living room. 

* * * 

We arrived in-front of Scarlett's house, my hands shaking slightly, another hand had wrapped around my own, lifting my head, I found bright blue eyes staring right back at me. I smiled before leaning in and kissing him on the lips. I had to hold in my moan, his lips were so much softer than usual. 

"Aw! Guys! Please save it for the bed! We have children in this car!! PG!! PLEASE!" We broke apart, seeing Cameron and Seth covering both of their eyes, while Seth was basically yelling. I gave out a loud laugh before exiting the car, tapping on Cameron's window and signalling him to follow me. I watched as Cameron, nudged Seth and pointed a finger towards me. 

Too soon, I found myself standing in-front of Scarlett's house, nervous more than ever.I felt a hand on my back, making comfortable. My rain then decided to let my hand ring the bell, surprising me slightly. 

The door burst open, letting me come face to face with Scarlett herself. She stared at me, hatred swimming in her eyes. That vanished when, she looked at Cameron. "Hey Cammo!" She greeted him happily. She turned back to me but not before shooting me and Seth a glare. "What are you gonna do? Steal one of my most trusted people? So what?" 

Her sudden burst made me furrow my eyebrows, before I knew it, my mouth opened and asked-'What are you talking about?" I watched her roll her eyes, placing a hand on her hip and leaning against the door. "As if you don't know. Cam, take care of these people" She said, spitting 'these people', close to shutting the door, but not before Cameron answered- "No Scar". 

That made her freeze and stare at Cameron, with a glare. Her eyes about to change colour, but she held her wolf down. "And why not?" She said, heer voice full of venom. Cameron sighed, before walking towards Scarlett and whispering something. 

Good thing, with my wolf senses, I was able to hear it. Though his voice was as quiet as a mouse. "She's my sister" Cam walked towards me smirking before turning around and putting on a poker face on. 

She gave a loud laugh, her eyes watering. All of us stood there, confused at her attitude. "Y-you're j-joking! This would be even funnier if you said that idiot over there-points towards Seth- was also your b-b-brother!!" She yelled collapsing to the ground. 

I looked at Cameron and saw that his eyes were completely black. Uh-oh. With wolf speed, he advanced towards her, gripping her neck, lifting her off the ground. "Don't joke about my family." He said in the most deadliest voice, I have ever heard him say. 

He let her go before walking back to me. I gave him a hug, including Seth. "That's a sick joke!" We heard a scream behind us. A low growl erupted from Seth and Cameron. I rolled my eyes, before pulling out of both of their grip and walking towards Scarlett. 

(A/N Sorry about the bad language in this next part) 

"Listen here, you bitch, I have held my anger, ever since I set foot in this household. I expect you to respect me and my family, I don't care what you think, but i'm tired of trying to make our family whole. I'm done with you. So thank you for that." I spat at her, I watched as she cowered, going back in to the house, since we were still at the front

With that, I turned dragging Cameron and Seth but was soon stopped by Cam. He turned facing a shocked Scarlett before letting out a breath.

"I'm done being your so called 'friend', my family matter more than your stupid, wannabe gang" He paused for while before swiveling around to face me before turning back.

"Bye Bitch" He gave a solute and we walked in the direction of the car.

Once we arrived there, I immediately opened the car door and hoping in. Connor pecked my cheek, while whispering sweet things in my ear before turning on the ignition. A knock on my window surprised me, making me jump. 

Scarlett. 

I watched her for a little bit, before lowering my window. "what?" I said, my voice sounding weak and tired. She flashed me a smile (which I found creepy) before saying the very words that nearly made me faint. 

"Can I join you?" I looked at her bewildered before nodding. Connor got out of the car and opened the back, before opening one of the door for her. Connor sat down again and looked at me. I flashed him a smile, before feeling him slip his hand intertwining them.

Though, questions filled my head, as to why Scarlett would give up that easily. I just found it extremely suspicious. Though, I brushed it off, thinking nothing of it. Connor turned the ignition on, before driving back home. Otherwise known as Seth's and Cameron's house. 

No one talked. No one dared. Occasionally, we would get, sneezes, coughs. Which was just..awkward. 

I watched as we passed houses, apartments, stores, pools, local shops and some trees. Everyone seemed to be too busy doing their own thing, to talk. So I kept quiet, not wanting to disturb anyone. 

I sighed thinking- This is going to be one long ride. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO! Now this is the end of the chapter.. I'm sorry it isn't as long as I thought but hopefully next week it will be long. SO YEAH. I hope you guys like it! :) LOVE YOU GUYS! SEE YOU NEXT WEEK! 

:) 

YOLO.

( Im weird ) 

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE

~Belle<3