Chapter 6 - Love more

"Arent you just a princess? You little ass kicker. You are arent you! Whos the baby? Huh? Whos a pretty baby?" I talked like a baby to Judith. I was watching her to give beth a break. I sat with her on a picnic table. She sat on my lap facing me as I sat on top of the table.

Judith had became a sister to me. Just as beth had. Judith watched me after her laughing died down.

"I know, I know. I made a mistake! But he forgave me. He said I would never lose him. So I think I believe him." I told her as she stared at me like I was an alien.

"Hes your brother ya know." I told her as she started to laugh again.  "Lets go see how how he is. And your daddy too!" I told her throwing her on my hip and walking down to the fields.

*********

"What do you know. Look at these hard workers out here. All dirty and smelly!" I told Judith as we stood infront of Carl and Rick. She started to giggle down at her Father and brother who were digging in the dirt.

"Judith are you laughing at me?" Carl asked her as he squinted up to us.  She smiled and looked over at the walkers that were swinging the fences.

She was clueless to the world around her. And that scared me. It scared all of us. But we had to fight this world, more than anything.

"Ill see you when you get done." I told Carl as he nodded a reply. I turned and left heading back up to the prison. This is my life.

*********

"I feel trapped Beth. Something tells me That Something bad is going to happen. Im scared." I told her as we washed dishes. She stopped and looked over at me.

"Your so much like me. Or how I used to be. But your stronger. And life isnt gonna get any easier. Your just doubting yourself. I have faith in you." I smiled at her.

Her words sealing my hope that maybe I was just doubting myself. 

Time was slow. Everyday was a billion years. And every breath was a gasp for air. Every corner you turned, you didnt know what was waiting for you. Life was a game of chances. And rolling the dice was the only option.

Death? Was a simple way to exit the game. An alternative to all pain. And a goodbye to everyone left behind. I wasnt gonna go that way, at least not now.

"Thanks Beth." I smiled up at her as she smiled back.

"Hey Carl." she said looking behind me. I followed her gaze to see Carl standing at the door. Leaning up against it. "Hey." I smiled at him. He smiled back. I knew he was waiting on me.

"You can go. I'll finish up the rest." beth told me as I looked at her. "You sure?" she nodded and went back to work.

I wiped my hands and left grabbing Carl's hand. "Let's go." I told him as we ran down the hall.

******

Carl knew I had been having nightmares. This was the first time he asked about them.

"So tell me your dream you keep having." he said as he grabbed my hand and started to trace the lines on it. I sighed looking at the walkers behind the fences.

We were out sitting on the grass.

"It starts off I get...bit. And my ankle gets cut off by Carol. She tried to stop it from spreading but she was to late. I die. And you get depressed and kill yourself." I say crying.  He pulls me closer as I lay my head on his lap. 

"I won't let you get bit. Ever." he said rubbing my head. "Alright?" he asked and I nodded.

"OK" I say as I watch the walkers swing the fences again.

A/N: I know its short but guess what?! its a fill in chapter..and you know what that means!! An awesome chapter up next!!!! I You guys and I'm sorry I haven't updated lately. I'll try and makeup to you guys! By the way, Teen Wolf!! OMG it was soooo good!!! I can't wait for tomorrow!! Kerixx