bts' favorite holidays

namjoon:
new years ; he'd love spending the night on the city and thinking all the things the new year would bring. not to mention having a new years kiss.

seokjin:
white day ; the romance would immediately put him in a good mood. not to mention the adundance of love letters he would get. Jin would feel so much love.

yoongi:
I can't think of many holidays that Yoongi would be all for. I'm sure he loves christmas and stuff but i also feel like Mother's and Father's day are important to him. I can imagine him getting excited to go visit them, bringing gifts. His cheeky grin would light up their lives and he'd be so excited to show his parents that he loves them.

hoseok:
i feel like hobi would LOVE easter. he'd be a bit new to it since its a traditional american christian holiday but he would love to shower you witj cute pictures of bunnies and lil easter egg candies.

jimin:
Chuseok (korean thanksgiving). For some reason I feel like jimin would love paying thanks to his country. Traditionals korean holidays seem like is style. Not to mention jimin seems to have fun on holidays like that.

taehyung:
christmas ofc!!! he'd love to be with his family and show his appreciation for everyone with as many gifts as he can. taehyung would literally buy gifts in JULY to prepare for christmas.

jungkook:
for some reason i feel like jungkook would love new years as well. he'd love to travel to new york and watch the ball drop and have fun watching all the artists perform. he'd have to be with a significant other though.