Prologue

I swear she was looking into my eyes. My body shook in excitement. I felt weak almost and she knew. She was only a couple feet from me.
She thrust herself forward with her arms blocking my escape.
"Where are you going?" She asked in a soft yet intimidating voice.

I woke up nearly drowning in my sweat. It was another fantasy I had. I clearly have an issue with those.
My crush is named Amauri Frost and she's all i've been dreaming about since I fell for her.
The only issue I have about liking girls is that i'm not really manly. I have a bit of muscle and i'm a pacifist so I couldn't fight for them. I guess I should be gay if that's the case. I could have a nice strong man to protect me.
I jumped out of bed and stumbled into the bathroom. I took one good look in the mirror and realized how disgusting I look.
"Another day, another sad thought." I chuckled.
My soft blonde hair wasn't hard to fix however, making it simple to comb it back into however I want it.
I stood only five foot five inches tall making me one of the shorter boys of my grade. That wasn't meant to mean they were as tall as a house but they're usually taller.
I finished brushing my teeth and finally put on some decent looking clothes. I always wore my white hoodie, to which I own two of the same hoodie for some reason.

After breakfast and finally being pushed out of the house I could feel the warmth of the sun. It was glorious and so pretty.
I took my time walking. Every detail of the sidewalk was almost noted into my memory. Something about looking at the fine details is just a hobby of mine.
Two dogs ran by me play-fighting. Their owner passed by moments later, laughing. I greeted her only to realize it was my best friend
"Martha, you should really learn to keep track of your cell phone." I said.
"I know, I keep losing it for some reason." Martha replied. "I need to catch these dogs though, see ya later!"
She ran after her dogs nearly tripping while at it.
Something tells me that it might be a good day today.

I reached the school at around 7:10 A.M. and I realized that I was a little too early.
I entered through the front of the building and stopped in the middle of the hall. I looked both ways hoping to see some sort of person but there was only silence.
I took the hall to my left and found myself near most of the chemistry classrooms.
No one was inside the classrooms aside from some teachers. They seemed to have a meeting going on and I would rather not disturb them.
I kept my walk to the far side of the hall where there was a door outside and a stair case.
School wasn't going to start for a while and I just came from outside not too long ago. I took the stairs to the third floor, skipping the second.
I opened the door to the floor and entered. It was not as barren as before as most of the clubs were up here. Students were either in the club room or hanging in the hall.
I walked through, passing a handful of people. I passed this girl who I had to do a double take. I could swear she held a resemblance to
"A-Amauri!" A girl yelled from down the hall.
I felt my heart drop a dozen feet.
"What is it?" Amauri asked.
"Can you take over club after school today?"
I didn't hear much after that. I zoned out trying to search for her. Safe to say, it was only my imagination.

I went to home room with my head dipped and my hood pulled over. I sat down in the far corner as I usually did.
"Good morning." I said passing by my teacher, Mr. Frie.
I quickly got situated and pulled out one of my notebooks. I leaned back in my chair and watched everyone else pour into the classroom. That was when she appeared, Amauri, and looked as gorgeous as ever.
I nearly had to pinch myself to take my gaze off of her.
"Too obvious Brad." Martha chuckled at me.
"I have got to be now. I have bad news." I said.
She inched closer.
"I'm moving north towards the mountains. Confirmed two days ago."
Martha threw a pencil at me in her own way of dealing with it I guess. She never had many friends and I was the only one who actually enjoyed her company.
I just wish I spent more time. . .