Proposal

Masky woke up cuddling Toby, who was still asleep drooling and snoring a little. Masky chuckled and got up and went to Hoodie's room. Hoodie had just woken up and was sitting on the side of his bed rubbing his eyes. "Hey bro." Masky said making Hoodie look up at him and smile. "Hey bro. What are you planning on doing today?" Hoodie asked. "Hmm, well I was planning to ask Toby today." Hoodie's eyes widened and just stared at Masky. "Really, I wanna help." Masky chuckled. "You are gonna help, I'm gonna see if Jane will help me make us dinner." "I think she will, but I wanna help with you asking him." Masky chuckled knowing he did, Hoodie is the one that got Masky to ask out Toby. "I know you do Hoodz, I know where I wanna ask him too." "Where at?" Hoodie asked impatiently. "The cliff where Toby took me on a date." "I know where your talking about the view is so cool and seeing the sun set up there is so romantic." Masky laughed. "I do have to agree with you there. I wanna do it when the sun is setting." Hoodie looked like he was gonna explode from the cuteness. "Oh my god it sounds so romantic. What are you gonna make for dinner?" "I don't know and I'm not much of a cook so I'm gonna ask Jane her opinion and see if she'll help me cook." Hoodie nodded. "Candles, rose petals, view of the sun set, perfect dinner. It's gonna be so cute and romantic." Masky laughed, Hoodie was such a fan girl. "Oh my god what if your wore a tux?!" Hoodie almost screamed. Masky thought about it and shrugged. "What about Toby? I think he would get suspicious if he had to wear one and I would feel a little overdressed if he came dressed normally." "True true. Than you guys can dress normally." Hoodie pouted a little. Masky chucked arms hugged him. "Thanks for helping me." Hoodie smiled and hugged him back. "For?" "Being with me though everything." Hoodie smiled and hugged him tighter. "It's the same for me. You've been with me through everything too." They both chuckled and let go of each other. "Go ask Jane later today what she thinks. She'll be grumpy if you all her this early." Masky nodded. "I'm gonna go back and cuddle with Toby it's freezing." Hoodie nodded and Masky walked out and half way to his room he saw E.J run down the hall into Hoodie's room. He heard a thud right after he ran in. "They would make a cute couple." Masky thought to himself than went into Toby's room and saw Toby wasn't there. "Hmm." Masky heard the shower running and walked in the bathroom, it was filmed with steam and Toby's humming. Masky smiled and walked back out leaving Toby to do what he does. He went to work planning how he was gonna propose to Toby.
///////Later that night////////
Jane helped Masky cook spaghetti and meatballs. "Thanks for helping Jane. I appreciate it a lot." "No problem Masky." Masky smiled and carried the pot out to the cliff. Hoodie was lighting a couple candles on the picnic table and there was rose petals leading from the mansion to the table for Toby to follow. Hoodie liked to spice things up even though Toby knew were the cliff was and didn't need the rose petals but it was Hoodie. Masky put the pot in the middle of the table inbetween the plates and Hoodie gave him a hug and ran back to the mansion. Masky sat at the table and waited for Toby to come.
/////A Little Time Skip//////
Toby walked down the path of rose petals down to the cliff where Masky was still sitting on the bench waiting for him. Masky smiled happy to see him, he was getting impatient from waiting. Toby looked around, smiled and hugged Masky. Masky kissed his forehead and smiled. They sat across from each other and ate, talked, and laughed throughout the night. Masky was gonna propose to him when the sun was setting but he lost track of time. It was now midnight and the moon was in the middle of the sky and the stars lit up everything else in the sky. Masky smiled and Toby sat at the end of the cliff letting his feet hang off the side. Masky was standing behind him nervous as hell holding the ring box behind his back. He walked up to Toby and picked him up making him stand. Toby gasped as Masky pulled him up, he walked in front of him keeping the box behind his back. Toby looked at him confused. "C-close your eyes..." Toby could tell he was nervous but didn't know what about, he closed and covered his eyes. Masky got on one knee and quietly opened the box holding it up for Toby. "T-Toby you can open your eyes...." Toby slowly opened his eyes and looked at the box and widened his eyes. "Toby....will you marry me?" Masky looked at him, Toby actually had tears fill up his eyes and roll down his cheeks. Toby nodded quickly. "Yes yes yes y-y-yes." Toby tackled Masky into a hug, they laid there hugging each other tightly for a long time until they sat up, Toby still on Masky's lap, and Masky slipped the ring on Toby's finger. They hugged each other for a long time than laid on their backs holding hands looking up at the stars and moon.
____________________________________
I'm sad to say but this story is slowly coming an end but I'm going to have another one come out a couple days after the last chapter is published goodbye for now my loves 😋