Revenge

(3rd per. P.O.V)
Clockwork ran downstairs hearing Toby call for her. "Yeah Toby?" He glared at her eyes filled with rage. "What is it?" She asked. "Y-y-y-you set this up." "Hmm, well yeah, I'm surprised your just now figuring this out." He growled deeply. "Y-y-y-you slut." "So, I didn't ask you to fuck me now did I, you did that yourself being all angry with Masky." She stated. "Clockwork you had no right to fucking do that. You knew what Toby was gonna do. You set that up so Hoodie would do that." Hoodie was just now slowly walking downstairs. "Knowing I would do what?" He asked confused and groggily. "Oh, you just got drunk and fucked Masky last night." Clockwork said. His eyes widened and looked at Masky than Toby. "Oh....my god." Hoodie was shocked and didn't know what to say. "Don't worry Hoodie, Clockwork set it up, she put something in the tea last night too get us drunk." "And it worked perfectly." She smirked. Toby growled and Masky pulled him back hugging him. "Calm down." Toby took deep breaths and closed his eyes trying to calm down. Clockwork just laughed and went back to her room. "S-s-s-she is so dead." Toby growled while Masky rubbed his back calming him down. "Toby calm down, you can't kill her." "Y-y-y-yes I can." Masky sighed and kept rubbing his back calming him down. After a while Toby relaxed and sat down. "I-I-I-I'm getting her b-b-b-back for what she did." Masky nodded in agreement. "I want to help." Hoodie said. "Your gonna h-h-help." Hoodie nodded and looked at Masky. Masky nodded and looked at Toby sins Toby nodded. They all had the same idea and they knew it. "So when are we gonna do it." "T-t-t-two weeks from now." Toby whispered to them quietly so no one would hear them. They both nodded and got to work planning it out.
____________________________________
I have somewhat of an idea of what they could do.