A Date

Toby had made waffles for both him and Masky to eat. They say at the table next to each other and ate. They fed each other every once in a while smiling and laughing. "Hey M-M-M-Masky we never really went on a d-d-d-date have we?" Toby looked at him with a questionable look. Masky looked at him. "We haven't gone on a date, let's go on one." Masky smiled at him and Toby hugged him tightly smiling. "Yay w-w-w-when should we go on one?" Masky sat there and thought about it. Toby looked up at him and grabbed his shoulders, Masky looked up at him. "Let it be a surprise I-I-I-I want it to be one. I c-c-c-can plan it." Masky smiled at him. "If your positive you wanna do it sure." Toby smiled and nodded. He started thinking about all the things they could do and how he could plan it out, where it would be, when would it be, what they could do. Toby got excited about planing something for once and it not just being for himself. After breakfast Toby went upstairs and thought about it and wrote down what he was thinking.
/////couple weeks later/////
Toby was excited and ready to go on the date he had planned for them. He told Masky what day it was going to be on but it wasn't going to be anything fancy so he could wear normal clothes, if he had any. Toby was really nervous and waited downstairs on the couch for him. He was wearing a plan black T-Shirt and jeans. Masky walked down wearing a red and black flannel and jeans. Toby looked at him and blushed deeply. "Damn he's so fucking hot." Toby thought, Masky walked up to him and smiled. Toby stood up and hugged him, Masky hugged him back. "R-r-r-ready to go?" Toby asked as he looked up at Masky. He nodded and they let go of each other, Toby let go of him and grabbed his hand and intertwined their fingers together. Masky chuckled and Toby lead the way out the door.
////// A little time skip //////
Toby lead Masky into town, Toby walked down the sidewalk with Masky right beside him hand in hand. They walked until they came to an amusement park, Toby looked at Masky who's eyes lit up with excitement. Toby smiled and Masky hugged him, he hasn't been out anywhere except the store (phone almost put stripper store somehow xD) which got really boring. Toby chucked seeing Masky this way, he was so cute, he was acting like a little kid. They went in and Toby looked at Masky who was still smiling. "P-p-p-pick something to do." Masky looked at him than around at all the rides. Masky smiled and ran over to a random ride.
//// Time skip/////
After going on all of the rides at least one time, Masky was drained of energy, Toby found it really cute. Toby lead Masky out of the park with him trailing behind slowly trying not to pass out at any moment. Toby held his hand dragging him back into the forest to the mansion. That's not all Toby had planned but Masky was really tired and they could both use a nap. Toby would take him back out later for the other part. They got to their rooms and Masky got under the covers and cuddled up under them, Toby slipped next to him. Masky wrapped his arms around him and instantly fell asleep. Toby smiled and laid his head on Masky's chest, soon falling asleep.
////That same night/////
The sun was going down and Toby lead Masky back out of the mansion into the woods. Toby walked to the edge of a cliff that had a view of forest area below and the sunset. The sky was turning pink and a little bit of purple. Toby pulled Masky over to a bench snapping him out of his thought. Toby set out food on the picnic bench for them to have for dinner. Masky chuckled. Toby smiled at him. "I-I-I-I made them myself as you c-c-c-c-can probably tell." Toby said and blushed a little. Masky looked at what Toby had put on the table. There were candles, peanut butter jelly sandwiches, tea, and a store bought cheesecake. Masky looked at Toby shocked he would bring cheesecake. Toby smiled and hugged him, "it's f-f-f-fine too eat some." Masky smiled, "I know I said I would cut back not completely stop eating it." They both sat down and Masky enjoyed what Toby had made for them. They talked the whole time about random things. After they ate some cheesecake they laid down and looked up at the sky with was full of stars now. Toby cuddled up to Masky and pulled the blanket up to their necks. Masky smiled and held him protectively, "cozy." He said smiling. Toby smiled back and kissed him on the cheek. "Today was wonderful babe." Toby smiled happy that Masky liked the dates he planned. They both ended up falling asleep together by the cliff cuddling each other.