Surprise

Masky stared at Hoodie kinda confused about his statement. "Surprised about what?" Hoodie looked Masky in his eyes. "He likes you too, he just talked to me about it. He has a major crush on you too." Hoodie said kinda excited. "R-Really...." Masky felt his heart start racing and face heat up even more. "Yes really you should ask him out." "Your crazy, I can't ask him out right now....." "Stop being shy Masky. Come on he's totally going to say yes. Go ask him- no wait I know how you can ask him." "Oh no." Masky was nervous he knew how Hoodie is with this kind of stuff. "Get some sleep I've got planning to do." Hoodie ran over to his desk and sat down and grabbed papers. Masky laid down and closed his eyes and feel asleep.

//// Time skip to tomorrow///////

"Masky wake up!" Hoodie practically yelled in Masky's ear. "Ok I'm up what are you so excited about." "I figured out the perfect way you can ask him." Masky mentally went over what happened last night. "Oh so what is it." "Waffles." "Uh what?" Masky was beyond confused. "It's morning so why not cook him waffles. He's never up this early. Let him eat it in bed." "So......breakfast in bed. That's not original." "Yes it will be just listen. Make him waffles just the way he likes them and bring them up to him with orange juice to him." Hoodie handed him a little key chain that had a smiling chibi waffle on it. "Put this on the side of the tray and clip a note to it saying will you go out with me." Masky was in shock with what he had planned in one night. He even went out and got the key chain for him. Masky smiled a little and took the key chain. "Thanks Hoodz." Hoodie smiled brightly and patted his shoulder. "Good luck."

///////Time Skip to later/////////

Masky nervously carried the tray up to Toby's room trying to stay calm with his heart about to burst out of his chest. He kicked the door a little since his hands were full to see if Toby was awake. "Hmm w-w-who is it?" Toby groggily answered. "Um I-it's me." Masky mentally face palmed himself for stuttering and thought to himself. 'What if he think I was making fun of him......or could he hear the nervousness in my voice.' Toby opened the door showing his face. Masky studied it this time not like he did at the store. He saw the scar or cut on the side of his mouth and noticed his brown hair was messier than usual and looked in his chocolate brown eyes. Masky melted and just stared at them as if he was looking into his soul. Toby waved his hand in front of him and snapped him out of his trans. "Oh um, I brought you breakfast." Masky said holding up the tray. Toby gave a big smile. "T-thanks Masky." Toby took the tray and sat on his bed. "You can c-c-come in." Masky came in and closed the door. Toby looked at the key chain and with the little folded up piece of paper on it. He picked it up and took the paper off and unfolded it. He looked at was written on it. "W-w-will you go out with m-m-m-me?....." Toby slowly looked up at Masky with heart now feeling like it was going to burst out of his chest. "Will you?...." Masky nervously waited for his answer. Toby looked down. "Masky....
____________________________________
CLIFFHANGER!!! MWHAHAHA!!!! No JK it's not that evil 😂 have fun waiting for the update goodbye for now my loves