Stimulate!

It's a beautiful day outside with the sun shining way too brightly through the blinds for the two people cuddling in one bed under the covers in attempt to blocking out the sun's rays. Unfortunately, the alarm clock decided to interrupt this special and warm moment, thus meeting its fate of colliding into the wall by a powerful fist of fury.

The fist retreated back under the covers and relaxed to continue gripping on the skinnier body next to him.

All was calm and soft snores continued until the door slammed open.

"TOP OF THE MORNIN' TO YA, LADDIES!"

"HELLO EVERYBODY!"

The two moms screamed into the room in unison, causing the two bodies to jerk up and awake looking around confused and mildly shocked. They didn't notice the position they were in until they heard "Awwww~" coming from the two mothers, staring at them with starry eyes.

Mark and Jack turned their heads to look at each other, finally realizing how close they are.

"Ah!" They shouted, jerking their heads back.

They then looked down. "Ah!" they shouted again, immediately retreating their arms and letting go of the hug they were sharing.

"Mark? You're not naked are you?" said Mark's mom, both teasing and worried.

"Wha-? Duh-! Gah! MOM!" Mark cried, covering his body with the covers. "I'm wearing pants!"

"Getting all touchy when just meeting? Honestly Sean, where are your manners?" said Jack's mom, crossing her arms and shanking her head, obviously teasing.

"MA! NOT YOU, TOO! And it was an ACCIDENT!" Jack shouted, his face burning up.

"Uh huh, keep telling yourself that." Jack mother's gave them a smug look following Mark's mother's loud laughter.

Both men in bed blushed a deep shade of red. "GET OUT!" They shouted in unison.

The mothers scurried out giggling. Mark and Jack turned away and refused to look at each other as they got off the bed.

Mark sped into the bathroom locking the door to do his morning routine. Jack sighed, not knowing whether it was out of relief or embarrassment and walked to his closet to get changed. He grabbed a blue hoodie, wearing it over his tank top and slipped into some dark jeans. He walked over to his dresser and took the gauges, putting them on as he strolled to his full-body mirror. He tilted his head as he fixed his hair by running his hand through them. Something about his reflection on the mirror was confusing him. His reflection was doing the exact same actions he was, but it looked a little different compared to the Jack in reality, giving a darker vibe. Jack stopped and moved in closer, looking for differences. His left eye in the reflection seems to be a slightly darker shade of blue.

"What...?" Jack whispered to himself. He blinked and saw his reflection changed with him smirking creepily and his hair in a darker green, only to change back to his normal reflection in less than a second.

Jack couldn't comprehend what just happened at all. "Uh...Mark?"

"Yeah?" said a muffled voice from the bathroom.

"You noticin' anything weird on the mirror in the bathroom?"

Mark furrowed his eyebrows as he heard it. He turned his head to look at himself in the mirror, tilting his head. Everything seems fine. Until Mark saw his reflection flashing into him smirking while crossing his arms, with his red hair pushed back instead of hanging down the front as bangs. Mark narrowed his eyes, thinking he was just seeing things, but his change in reflection lasted a little longer. His reflection's eyes then flashed red, blinding the entire room, only to changed back in to Mark's normal reflection.

Mark felt himself take a deep breath. "What the fuck?"

"You alright there, Mark?" asked Jack, knocking on the door.

"Uh yeah." said Mark, opening the door. "I don't know what happened, but we'll explain on the way to school. You can go in and freshen up." He stepped out, letting Jack in.

As Jack was about to close the door, his mom's voice pierced through Jack's bedroom walls. "WHAT'S TAKING YOU BOYS?!"

"SOMETHING WEIRD HAPPENED, MA!" Jack answered.

"YOU TWO HOLD YOUR MORNING COITUS OR Y'ALL ARE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!"

"MAAAAAA! THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!" Jack blushed, shouting back.

"I HOPE SO!" Jack hid his face in his hand, slamming the door close.

Mark was about to grab what he wore yesterday until he heard his own mother's voice. "MARK! DON'T YOU THINK ABOUT WEARING YESTERDAY'S CLOTHES AGAIN!"

"THEN WHAT CAN I WEAR?"

"I LEFT A PAIR OF BLACK JEANS ON THE WHEELIE CHAIR IN FRONT OF THE MONITOR!"

Mark grabbed the jeans and put them on. He looked around for a shirt. "MOM! WHERE'S THE SHIRT?!"

"WHAT SHIRT?"

"I DON'T GET TO WEAR A SHIRT TO SCHOOL?!"

"I FORGOT, DARLING!"

"THEN WHAT DO I DO? JACK'S SHIRTS ARE TOO SMALL!"

"DON'T YOU HAVE EXTRAS IN YOUR SCHOOL LOCKER?!"

"YOU EXPECT ME TO GO TO SCHOOL SHIRTLESS TODAY?!"

"IT'S NOT LIKE YOU'RE A FAT TUB OF GOO, MARK! NO ONE WILL JUDGE YOU!"

"WHAT IF I GET ATTACKED?!"

"I'M SURE JACK OR KEN OR FELIX WILL PROTECT YOU!"

"HOW DID YOU EVEN KNOW WHO FELIX IS?!"

"WILL YOU TWO STOP SHOUTING?!" shouted Jack's mom.

"I'M SORRY!"

"NOT IN MY EAR, YOU CRAZY WOMAN!"

Mark shook his head as he saw Jack walk out the bathroom with a confused expression. "When did our moms get along so well and become completely crazy?"

Mark shrugged and fixed his bracelet. "You're asking the wrong guy, buddy."

Jack then awkwardly pointed at Mark's naked torso. "So....no shirt today?"

"Not till I get to my locker." said Mark, tilting his head towards the door, motioning Jack to head down with him.

As the two boys walked down the stairs and closer to the table, they heard a loud gasp come from Jack's mom. Jack looked up to see his mom staring at Mark in awe. "Ma..."

"Oh wow." she replied. "You really meant it when you said you're son's toned."

Mark's mom nodded proudly. "What can I say? His father is the big one after all."

Jack's mom rolled her eyes. "With a temper to match it. Sean's dad is a gentleman."

"And a stick in a robe."

Jack's mom narrowed her eyes. "You wanna go?"

"Bring it!"

"Mom!" The two mothers turned their heads to find their sons crossing their arms with a very judging look on their faces.

"Ma, you're more childish than us." said Jack, biting into his bacon pancakes.

"Yeah mom..." Mark grabbed a piece of toast with jam. "What is there to fight about?" He rolled his eyes.

Mark's mom pouted. "Whatever, sweetheart. Just eat and get going, ok?"

Mark and Jack quickly finished their breakfast and slung their backpacks over their shoulders. Mark still feeling very awkward and exposed without a shirt. Jack rolled his eyes and pushed him towards the door.

"Have a nice day, boys!" waved the two mothers.

The way to school was uncomfortable and a little chilly for Mark and extremely frustrating for Jack. The two may be silent to each other all the way, but everyone who's anyone was staring at Mark's perfectly toned body. Some going as far to approach him, trying to touch or grip any possible exposed skin possible. Of course, all was smacked away or chased away by Jack's menacing glare and loud growl.

Jack's excuse will most likely be that all his actions were involuntary, and his body acted all on its own. Yet, he couldn't deny how his feelings of discomfort and need of preventing others touching Mark went up to the max the second they stepped out the door.

All was easy to deal with for Jack until they finally arrived at the school gate. All eyes were on them, or more likely, Mark's torso. Sudden screams and squeals erupted from the females and some males whistled for Mark's attention.

Mark tried to ignore all gestures thrown at him, while Jack felt his fists clench so hard, his nails were digging into his skin. He was controlling himself, not knowing from what. All he knows that his body wants to pounce at anybody who's flirting with Mark.

Mark can see how Jack is frustrated and a whole part of him was glad, another part was worried. He may not know what's going on, but he knows whatever he's fighting, it most likely has something to do with the unexplainable changes they are currently experiencing.

When they finally arrived at Mark's locker, they see Ken and Felix...looking into the air?

"What the fuck are you guys doing?" snarled Jack.

"Whoa. Someone woke up on the wrong of the bed today." Felix said, turning to the two with Ken.

"Sorry...it's just annoying this morning." mumbled Jack.

"I can tell." said Ken as he pointed at the multiple heads sticking out of the window from the classrooms.

"MARK I LOVE YOU!"

"YOU'RE SO HOT, MARK!"

"I WANNA HAVE YOUR BABIES!"

Jack covered his ears. "Jesus christ. And I thought I'm loud." he grumbled.

Mark opened his lockers and grabbed a grey t-shirt, putting it on. The reaction from everyone was immediate, with a lot of disappointing sounds of aw's and boo's. The redhead sighed. "What a relief."

Suddenly, a morning announcement from the speakers echoed throughout the hallway. "Mark Fischbach and Sean McLoughlin, will you two please come to the principal's office?"

Jack's face twitched. "Two days in and I'm already in trouble."

"It can't be that bad, Jack." said Mark, patting Jack's shoulder as they walked towards their destination.

As soon as they were alone again, Felix and Ken went back to look up at the air, their eyes turning a grayish color. "How much has it increased?" asked Felix.

"The whole hallway's covered, Felix."

"Ugh. It's too pink, even for me."

***

Meanwhile, in War's torture chamber of jailed human souls groaning for freedom, Satan, War, and Death are sitting around a fire made by burning bodies and watching the smoke emit into showing what is happening on the surface in the air, while having s'mores.

"I can barely see anything!" Satan complained.

"Jeez, Lucifer..." said Death, sweatdropping. "You sound like those teenagers when they're about to miss their favorite show."

"I can see just fine. Use your human vision." War said, inhaling the s'mores he made as the heat doesn't bother him.

"Honestly, how can you even stand that temperature in your mouth?" grumbled Death as he kept trying to cool down his own portion of s'mores.

"Enough jibber jabber!" ordered Satan. "There are too many pink fluffies floating at this area. It will bother their demon sides!"

"You merely want them disposed." said Death, a-matter-of-factly. "And they're floating pink hearts. Hearts. Lucifer. It's not a hard word."

"Shut up!" Satan roared. "I'm not your son, and certainly not the one you should be worried about."

War cackled with laughter. "Lucifer's right though, Death. These hearts need to be destroyed. Even if they aren't doing damage to our sons. Pain and Panic certainly will be suffocating. As if the fangirls aren't enough for my own son."

"Looking a little smug there, War." Death mumbled.

"He's a looker, Death." grinned War. "Taking after his old man."

Death rolled his shiny green eyes. "My son's attractive! You can see some of the hearts are directed to him!"

"Hm. Not as much as they are directed to my boy."

"Enough you two!" Satan growled. "As if the quarrel between your human mates earlier weren't stupid enough! If you want them to compete for affection, we'll never get these blasted pink things away!"

"Yes Lucifer." mumbled Death and War, like two children who got into trouble.

***

Mark knocked on the door of the principal's office with Jack frowning and crossing his arms behind the bigger male.

"Come in." came a female voice.

"Hello headmistress." said Mark, greeting the principal as he walked into the office, pulling Jack in. "You requested to see us?"

"Why yes Mark and Jack, please take a seat." said the older lady. She is a brunette of forty yet kept very well for a woman her age. Her hair is in a messy bun, her thick rimmed glasses hanging onto her nose, and her face caked with make up. This woman wears skirts and dresses too tight and short, as well as extreme high heels. If you didn't know, you would think she worked as a pornstar under the categories of MILF, cougars, and teachers.

Jack's left eye twitched as he and Mark sat down in front of the lady. He does not feel comfortable at all.

"Now I have no idea what happened at the cafeteria, all the surveillance cameras somehow didn't have any of the footage of what was going on during that lunch period. Everybody claimed they didn't witnessed anything or forgot. Chad and his group wouldn't say anything specific either except claiming you two bullied them. However, we didn't find any injuries to prove so. I would assume it wasn't your faults since I've known you for a few years, Mark. Compared to Chad, you're a very good boy." she said in a slightly flirtatious tone, caressing Mark's cheek. "And you Jack. I know you're a sweetheart under all that appearance." Jack tried not to slap away the hand that's pinching his cheek.

Mark and Jack felt horrified but dared not to move. Since she believed they weren't the ones wrong, they can get out of trouble if they just nod and smiles like good little kids. Unfortunately, life is cruel.

"However, I would like Chad and his friends get along with you two and your friends, Ken and Felix. If it's not too much to ask, I would like all of you to spend the night getting along inside the campus this Friday."

Mark and Jack froze. They did not like this idea. Not one bit. Just as they were about to protest in the nicest way possible, someone else knocked on the door, catching the attention of everyone within the room.

"Come in." said the headmistress.

The door opened to reveal Chad and Victor, both looking very annoyed. "What do you want from us, old hag?"

The principal merely smiled and repeated what she told Mark and Jack.

"WHAT?!" Chad and Victor shouted in unison.

"I'm not spending the night with these losers!" said Chad, pointing at at the two with colored hair. "Besides! It's Friday the 13th this Friday!"

"I do not care. And you will do it." The woman demanded, slamming her fist on her desk. She then turned and smiled at Mark and Jack. "You two may go."

Mark and Jack slowly nodded and backed up out of the office until they made sure the door was closed shut.

"What the fuck just happened...?" Jack mumbled as soon as they were out of the office.

"I have no idea. But I'm glad we're not expelled." Mark sighed.

"Spending the night in this school this Friday with Chad and his pussies isn't any better!" Jack exclaimed.

Mark tried to calm Jack down. "Well, it could be worse-"

The principal's muffled shout from inside the office interrupted him. "YOU WEREN'T SAYING THAT WHEN I WAS SUCKING BOTH YOUR DICKS THAT NIGHT!"

Mark and Jack froze for the umpteenth time today. "Like hearing that for example..." Jack muttered. That two exchanged looks of disgust and speedily walked away from the office as soon as possible back to their first class.

After a few classes of doodling and pen spinning, it was finally lunch time.

"Bros, you guys have been looking bummed out for the entire day. What the hell is going on?" said Felix, passing Jack a carton of banana milk.

Jack muttered a thanks and continued sulking while staring at his food like it caused him all the pain in his life.

Mark sighed and explained everything to Felix and Ken, giving them the bad news as well as what he and Jack heard from outside the office door.

"We...have to go...as well?" Ken asked slowly, hoping he was wrong. Unfortunately for him, Mark nodded.

Felix gave Ken a look and turned back to Mark. "I really doubt we can become friends with that douchebag, Mark."

"It's not like I don't know that!" Mark exclaimed. "But it's not like we can do anything about it! Principal's orders!"

"Chad and Victor seems to have no problems doing so..." muttered Ken.

"No....Just no, Ken." grumbled Mark.

Felix looked worriedly at the person across him. "Jack, buddy. You ok? You haven't said a word since that start of lunch."

Mark turned to Jack, who's sitting next to him. "We won't let Chad get to us, Jack."

Jack shook his head. "It's not that I'm worried about..."

"Then what is it?" asked Mark, as he helped Jack stick a straw into his carton of banana milk.

Jack looked around to see if anyone else was trying to eavesdrop, and whispers, "Look, we're already worrying about hiding our changes while figuring out what the hell is going on with us. Spending a night in school with those big mouthed exaggerating bastards is just making things more difficult."

Mark wrapped an arm around Jack, rubbing his shoulder. "We'll get through this alright? Just because we spend a night in school, doesn't mean we have to face Chad and his gang the whole night."

"Uh."

Mark, Jack, and Ken lifted their heads from their huddle to see Felix staring and gaping at something behind them with fear reflecting off his eyes.

"Felix?" Jack asked.

"Ohhhh shit...." Ken trailed off, fear also growing in his eyes.

"What?!" Mark shouted.

Ken and Felix lifted their index fingers pointing behind them. Mark and Jack turned around, only to find a giant combination of the female and male population and of the school about to trample them with love or rip them apart with admiration, whichever comes first.

"MARK! MARRY ME!"

"MARK! LET ME TOUCH YOU!"

"JACK, BE MY LUCKY CHARM!"

"MARK! I LOVE YOU AND YOUR BODY!"

"JACK, LET ME GET A PIECE OF THAT SEXY ASS!"

"JACK! YOU'RE MINE!"

"FUCK! RUN BITCHES! RUN!" Felix shouted.

Mark and Jack simultaneously let out a scream of terror and sprint onto the table, jumping off to the other to make a break for it.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO, MARK?!" Jack shouted on the top his lungs as he and Mark ran out the doors of the cafeteria and down the hallways. "WE CAN'T JUST RUN FOR THE REST OF LUNCH PERIOD!"

Marks shouted back. "I DON'T FUCKING KNOW! WHERE THE HELL DID FELIX AND KEN GO?!"

"LET'S JUST SPLIT UP!" Mark nodded and turned right as Jack turned left, with their own fans hot on their trails and screaming random things.

***

"What the fuck just happened?" Satan exclaimed.

Death just stared at the split images of his own child and War's offspring above the fire while nibbling a marshmallow. "Uh..."

"Where's Pain and Panic?" Satan asked again.

War coughed and started burning meatballs.

"Why are the pink stuff still not destroyed and still growing?" Satan grew even more frustrated.

Death and War avoided eye contact with Satan for they honestly have no idea what just happened and why all this is happening besides blaming on Cupid.

Satan let out an exasperated sigh. "I'm gonna ring up the old geezer up there to get him to control his stupid Robin Hood of Love with prepubescent wings." He stood up and stepped into a portal to his throne room.

War cleared his throat, swallowing his spicy hot meatball that was literally on fire. "Death...what do we do?"

Death shrugged. "Stimulate."

War nodded and the two demon fathers' eyes shined up brighter whilst staring at the smoke.

***

Back on the surface, Mark and Jack are still running for their lives and maybe virginities around the school campus. Unfortunately for Jack, he somehow made the stupid decision to climb up the highest tree in the school campus for rest. As he looked down, he can see the flood of people screaming and shaking the tree to get him down. He's like a cat stuck helplessly up the fragile branch of the tree.

"Oh my fucking god." He muttered, while trying not to look down and stay balanced on the wobbly branch to not fall. He climbed up pretty high if he did say so himself. For a person who's afraid of heights, it was the dumbest choice he ever made in his life.

Jack desperately looked around for anyone he trusts is able to help him, like Felix or Ken or even Mark, even though he's sure that the half Korean is still running.

Suddenly, he sees a head of red pass by with a stampede behind way out in the open area where the basketball court is. He knows it's probably impossible for Mark to hear him for Jack is very far away. Plus, Mark has his own loud troubles chasing after him with the combination of the wind rushing past his ears while running.

"Fuck it." Jack's determined to give it a try anyway. "MARK! HELP ME! I'M STUCK!"

Mark's ears somehow caught the helpless tone, even though he had no idea what he said. He turned his head, his eyes shining red, and the detailed image of Jack's frightened expressions zoomed in. Mark started to turn and run where Jack is, for he can even see Jack's whole body shivering from fear. Mark narrowed his eyes. He sees the branch about to snap in a couple of milliseconds. The last thing Mark remembers is that he suddenly leaped out of instinct, and stretched his arms to grab the falling Irishman, before everything went by too fast for his human brain to digest.

Mark did not know what happened or how, but by the time everything finally slowed down and his sight turned back to normal, he's holding Jack tightly in his embrace on the school rooftop.

"Wha...? How did we even get here?" Mark said to no one in particular.

"Guys! You're ok!" Mark turned his head to find Ken and Felix standing by the door to the roof.

"Where the hell were you guys?!" said Mark, finally realizing he needs to catch his breath. He rubbed Jack's arm, seeing as the smaller man refused to let go of his grip on Mark's shirt. "Hey Jack, it's ok. We're safe for now."

Jack let out a tiny whimper and lifted his head from Mark's chest. He looked around and sighed in relief, until his eyes caught something bright on Mark's back.

"Mark...?"

"Yes Jack?"

"Is your back supposed to be on fire?"

"WHAT?!" Mark started to freak and kept turning around to reach his back.

Ken quickly stepped forward. "Mark!"

"The fire's fucking growing!" shouted Jack.

"WHAT?!" shouted Mark, louder than before, and reaching frantically to stop the fire he can't see.

"No! Mark! You have to stop!" said Ken, holding his arms in place. "Take deep breaths! And calm down."

"HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN?!"

"JUST DO WHAT I FUCKING TELL YOU!"

Mark clenched his eyes shut and started forcing himself to control his breathing. As his breath grew steady, the fire eventually died down.

"Yes. There we go. See? It's gone now." assured Ken, letting go of him.

"Are you burnt anywhere, Mark?" said Jack as he rubbed Mark's back, worried.

Mark shook his head. "No, actually my back just feel comfortably warm." He turned to Ken. "What the hell happened? How did we even get up here?"

Felix patted Ken's back. "Must be something related to your changes that's happening?"

"Then how did Ken know exactly what to do?" Jack asked.

"Uh..." Ken started fidgeting. "Well-"

Felix interrupts Ken, pointing at the door to the rooftop. "Guys! We have a bigger problem!" The door is being banged on, and the hinges are at their limits.

"Why is everybody so scary today?!" Jack whined. He then glared at Mark. "You and your perfect body, Mark!"

"I'm just naturally like this! I never worked out my entire life! And don't talk like half of those aren't after you!" Mark argued.

"WHY DON'T YOU TWO STOP AND THINK OF SOMETHING?!" Felix shouted.

"Why us?!" Mark flailed his arms in exasperation.

The Swede rolled his eyes. "They're after you two! Not us!"

Jack looked at Mark for help. "What do we do?"

"Make them unlike you!" said Ken, just as the door broke and flew over their heads.

"Oh shit!" Mark ducked.

The four friends stared in horror as the crowd got closer and closer. Jack felt his face twitch, and suddenly his left eye slowly turning green, and his hair transformed to a darker shade of green. "Alright!" He said with a new voice that is rougher and creepier, as if there were many layers of voices, high and low pitch, coming out in unison.

Mark, Felix, and Ken turned their heads very confused to what Jack is up to. Mark gasped as he sees the green growing more and more obvious.

They watch as Jack let out a long icy sigh yet dreadful sigh. The sigh seemed to echo throughout the campus and the crowd that is after Jack all stopped. The physics inertia even stopped working for they all froze right in their spots without control.

Mark's eyes suddenly shined red, way more obvious and aggressive than Jack's, his hair taking over the bright fiery red with a color of dark blood red. His confused expression twisted into a devilish smirk. He whipped his head towards his own crowd and let out a war cry. One can see the sound waves traveling towards the group of people, throwing them backwards, having them land on each other, yet unable to move right the second they land.

Mark ended with a loud and low but maniacal laughter. Jack joining in with his high pitch yet at the same low evil giggle.

"Wasn't this particularly fun...?" Mark heard himself say in his changed voice, his tone filled with sarcasm and annoyance. "As if making me run in circles wasn't enough...You have to go and scare this precious being." He sees himself lift his arm to scratch Jack under his chin, then pet him like calming down a frightened animal, only to witness Jack purring and leaning on his hand for more.

He then felt his face twist into a frown when his head turned to face the giant group of statues. "What makes you think I would have any sort of interest in you pathetic creatures?"

Jack wanted ask Mark what he's saying, but he couldn't control his body either. Instead, he found himself stepping closer towards the larger man with a smug smile. "My hero." He said, let out another giggle. "I pity them though. Thinking they would even have a chance."

Jack felt a strong muscular arm circle his waist, pulling him closer towards Mark's torso. He sees himself trace the visible outline of his pecs with a teasing look. "They aren't even worth pitying." He heard Mark growl. "Be gone, mortals."

Out of nowhere, a large flame engulfed everyone but Mark, Jack, Ken and Felix. A green smoke then emitted from the fire, eventually disappearing into the wind. The crowd of people vanished.

Mark and Jack knows they aren't doing it physically, but they know if they have control of their bodies, they would be watching with a flabbergasted horrified expression with the instinct to run away. They feel their physical bodies pressing closer to each other.

Mark felt his head turning to Jack, holding and lifting his hand like a gentleman would to a lady. "It's a pleasure to finally meet such breathtaking beauty." He heard himself say with a smirk.

Jack felt himself turn to Mark while copying the look on Mark's face, replying, "You flatter me, big guy. Unfortunately, we don't have long for now."

"Dark."

"Anti."

"Won't be long till we meet again."

Suddenly, everything snapped for Mark and Jack snapped back into reality, their eyes turning back to normal.

"What the fuck was that?!" Jack whispered, terrified, but noticing his voice changed back as well.

"I don't know..." Mark said, also realizing he has his normal voice back. "And I don't think I want to know."

Jack turned to glared at Felix and Ken. "Ok, you two." He pointed. "You two must know something. You two must have a clear explanation for this. You two must know something we don't, or why would two just stand there, not scared or terrified of us, and be so freaking calm about all of this?!"

Felix and Ken looked at each other with an uneasy expression.

Jack continued. "You two grew up with us. You two saw our childhoods as an unexplainable wreck. You two are aware of our crazy abilities and powers. But you two never questioned it as if you two knew it was supposed to happen. So you two better cough up an explanation, before I go over and strangle the both of you!"

"Jack..." Mark started.

"Don't you fucking see a connection, Mark?!"

"I do! Especially after you said that! But they have their reasons, right?! Remember what our moms said if they told us? They may die!"

Jack became silent. He couldn't take not knowing anymore, but he knew Mark was right. He can't force himself upon unknown situations where he might drag others into a complex scenario which may involve death. Even though he's pissed, he doesn't want his friends in any sort of trouble, much less dead.

Yet, to everyone's surprise, Felix said, "Alright, Jack. We'll tell you."

"Fe..." Ken grabbed Felix's wrist.

"Seeing the state they're in, they probably will have the communication tonight." said Felix. He then turned to Jack and Mark with a very serious expression. "We'll reveal our part of what we know to you two tonight by skype or facetime. Whatever the fuck you choose. But you will only call us after something else happened, got it?"

Jack felt intimidated. He never saw Felix this serious in his life. "After what happens?"

"Look, it's bound to happen tonight. Just call us after something unusual happens, ok?"

Mark and Jack nodded, having no choice if they want answers.

"So...are the people that were chasing us...dead?" asked Mark.

"Huh? Oh no! They're actually back in their classes, probably terrified." Felix answered.

"We'll take care of the rest of the bullshit." Ken said.

Mark was confused. "What bullshit?"

"So you don't get in any trouble from all this." answered Ken. "Now let's get back to class, don't worry nothing's gonna happen, except maybe a certain number of people staying as far from you two as possible." He and Felix then went into the doorway to get back down.

Mark and Jack shrugged at each other and slowly followed. "I'm assuming you saw everything but couldn't control your body like I did?" asked Jack as they're walking down the stairs.

"Yeah." Mark nodded. "Whatever was controlling me was Dark, was it?"

"And mine was Anti."

"Funny how they already knew each other, even though today's probably the first time they ever met."

"Actually, I've heard Anti's voice in my head just yesterday, I just chose to ignore it. But now that I hear his real voice, all those times I've heard random noises which I thought was somebody else was actually in my head?!"

"Did his voice sound like the time you were yelling at the guy when you were 16?"

Jack furrowed his eyebrows, thinking back. "Yeah..." He said, slowly. "It actually does!'

Mark pondered for a moment. "I never heard Dark talk to me in my head before though. But I used to see him just flash his existence whenever I saw my reflections back then, much like this morning. I always thought my brains was just messing with me." He then sighed. "Guess things are never going to be simple for us, isn't it?"

Jack merely shook his head. "I just want answers."

***

"Well...that escalated quickly." War muttered.

"Your son...is quite the charmer, War." said Death.

"Your son...is something."

"My son was less feminine than I thought he would be, really." Death poked at War's meatballs.

"Dark wasn't lying. He's a pretty one."

"Thanks...I guess."

"I saw everything." The two demons jumped at the sound of their ruler coming back.

"I thought you were busy calling, Lucifer." Death said, trying a bite of the meatball.

"Doesn't mean I can't summon my own orb and watch everything." Satan sat down next to the two. "So, cupid gets to be spanked. He's gonna be tied down here in a bit. I'm going have to call up our paddle nanny."

A loud female growl echoed into War's torture den. "WHO THE FUCK YOU CALLING A PADDLE NANNY?"

Satan rolled his eyes. "Anyway, so Pain and Panic are going to explain their identities. This is gonna be interesting! Oh by the way, your sons are absolutely beautiful! Gorgeous Masterpieces! Prettier than the succubi and incubi we have around here! I cannot believe it!" He grinned and rubbed his hands together, like a teenager excited for a new episode.

War sweatdropped. "I thought you were gonna object."

"Nonsense! I told Pain to tell at the right time anyway."

Suddenly, a loud painful screech and a giant flame exploded out of Death's mouth. Satan and War turned their heads slowly to Death with eyes wide opened.

Death let out a couple of small coughs. "How the fuck do you eat this, War?!"