Chapter 6 ~ The Ash I Know

(Author's Note: WARNING! SHORT CHAPTER 🚨 ALERT🚨 ~Lia)

     Serena entered Ash's room, and sat on his bed, and stayed there until he woke up. She looked around his room, in the corner, were his clothes, backpack, and hat, and right next to it had a glass window, that led to his balcony.

A few moments after, of sitting and doing nothing, she decides to break up with Calem through phone. Which everyone knows is the worst way to break up with someone. After the message had been sent, she stood up from his bed, and scurried to the kitchen to get macarons when Ash wakes up. She then places her phone on the kitchen counter. "Is he awake yet?" Bonnie asks, eating a sandwich with Clemont. Serena shakes her head in reply. "He better wake up soon." Clemont says. "I'm preparing dinner soon." Serena nod, as she goes up to his room once again.

When she arrived, Ash's position was different, she sat in his bed, as a sleepy Ash, mumbled, "What do you want." Serena sighs, "Clemont got me up here to let you know dinner's almost ready." Ash stirs, "And that's it? You came for that only?" Serena giggles, "I actually wanted to ta-" "I don't want to hear it." Ash suddenly interrupts. Serena frowned, and took a step back from his bed. "Ash, cmon don't be like that." No reply, silence filled the room, until Serena shouted, "What happened to the Ash I can talk to about my problems with?" He turns around, to face Serena. Still no reply. Just hatred, and coldness plastered on his face. Serena felt tears forming in her eyes, yelling, "Y-You're not the Ash I know!" Ash's face calmed down, having a flashback of what happened back then, "Give me the Ash I know!" she yelled. As Ash returned from his mini flashback, Serena had tears streaming down her face. She was already throwing macarons at him. As she stormed out, Ash felt like he was sorry, the the other half of him wasn't.

She broke his heart.

He could've been her first kiss.

But no...

She chose him.

     "Come down, Ash! Dinner's ready!" Clemont shouts from downstairs. "Okay, Clemont!" Ash replied. "But first," he mumbled, "Let me make a little call." He grabs his phone from his backpack, and dials Dawn's number...

(Author's Note: CLIFFHANGER! Why did ash call dawn? ~Lia)