"You can't leave me, Ash!" Serena exclaims, grasping on his soaked jacket. Ash smiles, and brings her chin up to his face. They admire each other's faces. For just one, last time. He carefully, yet gently, removes from her grasp, and takes of his jacket. "Here Serena, to remember me by." Serena takes his jacket, and brings it to her closely. He grabs her hands, and takes one last glimpse of her ocean-blue eyes. And with that, he ran off. Tears streaming down his face.
It has been 3 years since they've seen one another.
Will they confess their love for each other by then?
Or will it be too late?
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN POKÉMON. ALL CHARACTERS BELONG TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS.
- Author's Note ~ 1
- Chapter 1 ~ Until We Meet Again!
- Chapter 2 ~ A Journey's Beginning!
- Chapter 3 ~ Wait. Ash?
- Chapter 4 ~ Serena's Boyfriend
- Chapter 5 ~ Serena's Past, and Clemont's Mini Lecture!
- Chapter 6 ~ The Ash I Know
- Chapter 7 ~ Serena, Meet Dawn...Ash's Girlfriend?
- Chapter 8 ~ Ash's Mistake
- Author's Note ~ 2
- Chapter 9 ~ Fixing the Bond Between Us!
- Chapter 10 ~ Ash V.S. Bonnie!
- Chapter 11 ~ Trouble!
- Chapter 12 ~ This Isn't a Goodbye
- Chapter 13 ~ Oh My...Arceus?
- Chapter 14 ~ Forever and Always.
- Chapter 15 ~ Into the Future
- New Book!