Chapter 4 ~ Serena's Boyfriend

(Author's Note: The chapter you've all been waiting for 😂 ~Lia)

    "Boyfriend!?" Ash, Bonnie and Clemont exclaim. Bonnie's smiled dropped, "B-but w-what about amour?" This time, Clemont didn't stop her. Clemont raises an eyebrow and turns to Serena. "And you care to tell us now, because...?" Before Serena can answer, Bonnie hurries over to her, and whispers, "I get it! It's to make Ash jealous. I see..." After Bonnie walks back to where she was standing before, she gave Serena a smirk, along with a wink.  This caused Serena to blush a crimson red.

     "Oh." was all Ash could make out. This wasn't the Ash everyone knew. his hat was pulled down, covering his brown eyes, his hands were in his pocket, and his smile turned into an unpleasant frown. Serena saw this, and she hated when Ash gets upset. It's as if everyone in the whole region is upset too. She smiles, and places a hand on his shoulder. "Of course..." she starts. "We COULD meet him another time. I mean, we all have so much to catch up on, sooo, why don't we hang out in Lumiose City." This surely caught Ash's attention. He pushes his cap back up, while his toothy grin plasters on his face. "Okay then, what're we waiting for?" Ash exclaims, pumping his fist in the air. "Let's go!" Bonnie shouts, grabbing Clemont's hand.

     Ash did the same with Serena, causing her to blush tremendously. "Wait!" Serena shouts, as everyone stops in their tracks. She chuckles, and picks up the sunglasses that fell off earlier when the incident happened. "Can't leave without these!" She says with a wink. "Awe man." Ash complains. "But that'll just cover your eyes. Everyone needs to see them!" Bonnie smirks at Serena, giving her the "he totally likes you" look. Clemont knows this look, and he shakes his head. "Enough of this gooey stuff! Lets go!" he says. And with that, they leave the airport, and make their way to Lumiose City.

-----

     Our heroes arrive at Lumiose City. It certainly did not change at all. The Lumiose Tower stood, beautifully as usual. Many different types of Kalos Pokémon filled the streets, along with their joyful trainers. Ash, Serena, Bonnie, and Clemont admired the view, the monuments, and anything out there that was too beautiful to look at. Serena's hand was still in Ash's, and as she looked at their hands, it felt right. She doesn't feel like this when Caleb holds her hand. Her thoughts were interrupted as Ash shouts, "Hey look! The café! Let's all go get something to eat!"

"Oh no.

Calem works there.

This might not be a great idea." Serena thinks.

     Before she could protest, Ash, Bonnie and Clemont made their way to the café, with Ash's hand, still intertwined with hers.

-----

     As they enter the café, Serena releases from Ash's grip, which caught him by surprise. He noticed how Serena constantly kept looking around, as if she was looking for someone. A certain someone. He shook it off. "It's probably nothing." He thought. As they made their way to an assigned table, Bonnie sits next to Clemont, As Ash sits next to Serena. After  5 minutes, the waiter arrives. "Sorry to keep you guys waiting." He chuckles, now what would you like- Serena?" Serena looks up from her menu, and there he was. Calem. "C-Calem!" Serena stutters. "I-it's a nice surprise to see you! Here...working...here." she nervously says. "What do you mean babe? You know I work here!" he exclaims.

     "Babe" The thought of Serena with another guy stabbed Ash's heart with thousands of daggers. He grits his teeth, and immediately stands up, sticking his hand out to Calem.
"I'm Ash." he says. "Serena's childhood best friend, and former travel companion." Bonnie snickers, and whispers to Clemont, "It's about to get nasty in here, big brother!"

(Author's Note: I can relate to Bonnie XD. The next chapter's about to be lit :PP ~Lia)