BRAT

Jimin stumbled through the crowd, frantically searching for any of his friends.

Where the hell where they when he needed them?

Jimin frowned, coming to a stop on an empty corner on the second floor of the house, scratching the back of his head in frustration.

He pulled out his phone, sloppily typing a text to all of them as he took a seat on the floor and waited for a reply.

Fifteen minutes after having sent the texts and he still hadn't received anything back.

Jimin was beyond upset, what the hell where they doing that's more important than answering his call?

Jimin, their friend, just got molested by a pervert and they aren't answering.

Do they not care about him anymore?

Do they not love him?

Jimin's eyes began to get watery.

To anyone else, this was probably a stupid reason to be crying. But Jimin was drunk and every little thing made him emotional.

Every time he drinks, he gets a little crazy at first but ends up crying over stupid shit afterwards, so it wasn't something new.

"Jinieee, where are you!" He cried loudly, kicking the wall every once in a while.

"We are totally over! Our 15 year friendship is long gone... I hate you all!" Jimin yelled at the empty hallway.

"Why doesn't anyone love me?!" He continued complaining, to no one in particular of course.

One of the doors suddenly clicked open. Jin narrowed his eyes in Jimin's direction, and when the younger boy spotted him, he jumped up on his feet and ran to the older boy hugging him like a koala.

"What the hell Jimin?" Jin sighed as he pushed Jimin away from him.

The younger boy pouted, "I want to go home hyung."

"What?! No! I'm having fun! Go have fun, get drunk, hook up with someone, who cares! Just leave me alone for tonight!" He shoo'ed Jimin away, slamming the door on his face.

Jimin walked down the stairs upset. He couldn't go home even if he wanted to.

He couldn't drive because he was drunk, and even if he wasn't drunk, Jin had the keys.

Once downstairs, he made a bee line to a couch in the kitchen. He sat down, not realizing that he was sitting next to the same person from earlier.

He closed his eyes and in 3 seconds, his mind ran off to la-la land.

________________________

When Jimin woke up, surprisingly he was in his room. He woke up with an ugly headache, but at least he didn't end up with some unknown person.

He rolled around, wrapping himself in the blanket and smiling happily.

Only his puffy face could be seen.

It was cute.

Suddenly he felt a large bulge fall on top of him, making it hard for him to breathe.

He struggled a bit to remove the covers, but was able to take them off anyways. When he turned around to see what or who was on top of him, he yelled at the top of his lungs.