Chapter Fifty-Two

Rose decided to change out of the wedding dress and into a more comfortable one that Linda had designed as well. She couldn't be happier with how the dresses were designed and with how comfortable they felt. For her wedding reception dress she opted the lace sleeves and decided to have it be sleeveless. It was a mermaid style along with a beautiful jeweled belt wrapped around the middle.

Her light blonde hair was now down in soft curls

Her light blonde hair was now down in soft curls. Her makeup artist had touched up her makeup but this time making sure to put a sparkle of gold on her lower lash line going into her inner corner making her blue grey eyes pop. Rose loved the way gold eyeshadow looked on her eyes and it had often become something that she did quite frequently.

"Thank you," she told her makeup artist as she bowed her head in response and left the room.

Harry stepped into the room and his face lit up as he saw his wife in her new dress. He loved the dress that she wore for their wedding but he also loved this one. He made his way over to her as her breathing hitch.

"My husband."

"My wife."

She giggled.

He brought her into a warm embrace letting them have their moment just the two of them. No interruptions. No people surrounding them. This moment was their's.

Harry was dressed differently than he was for their ceremony as well. Instead of wearing his military uniform, he was dressed in a black tuxedo with a bowtie and white dress shirt. He looked handsome.

"I can't wait to take this dress off of you," Harry stated as his hands trailed down her sides.

"You'll have to wait a few more hours. But just so you know, I can't wait either," she murmured in his ear as her hands trailed up and down his chest.

"Can't we be late?" He pleaded.

"I'm pretty sure they'll know what we were up to. Besides, you know you'll enjoy being able to relax with your friends and loved ones." She cupped his face with her hands as they looked into each other's eyes.

"Your right."

He pressed his lips onto hers in a sweet, tender kiss as his hands moved to the small of her back bringing her closer. He heard her sigh against his lips.

"Ready?" He asked her as his blue eyes sparkled.

"With you? Always."

She held onto his bicep with her small dainty left hand that held her engagement ring on it as it sparkled. Adrenaline was rushing through their veins as the excitement was bubbling from the day's events. They walked down the steps and to the double doors that held guards on each side. It led to the Throne Room, which was where the reception would take place.

"Congratulations to you both," Rose's body guard Sam told the happy couple.

"Thank you, Sam."