Chapter Thirteen

It's the last day of their holiday together for their third year anniversary and Harry wanted to do something romantic for just them where there would be no interruptions.

They spent the past week jet skiing, horse back riding on the beach, snorkeling, and just enjoying each other's company for the first time they were able to step out in public as a couple. Harry and Rose both knew that this was a big deal for them and that life as they knew it would change drastically. Harry knew he had to have faith in Rose that she would be able to handle the spotlight once they returned in London, but a very small part of him was still afraid.

They hadn't really talked about what would happen when they got back. But they both knew that they couldn't avoid the subject forever.

Rose was in the bathroom getting ready. She was sporting a horrible sunburn, despite the amount of sunscreen that her and Harry continuously used through out the trip. She made sure not to wear any face makeup and only apply some eyeliner and black mascara. Rose was dressed in a nice flowy white dress that had spaghetti straps as well as sandals with jewels on them. Her long light blonde hair was in curls cascading down her back and the black of the mascara really made the grey in her blue grey eyes pop more.

When she felt as though she were ready she walked down the staircase to be met with Harry who was matching her. He was in tan colored shorts, a nice white button down shirt and some sandals. A smile etched on his lips as he saw his girlfriend walk towards him. Putting his hands on her waist and tilting her chin up with two fingers he pressed his lips onto hers.

"You look beautiful," he mumbled to her as they pulled apart.

"Thank you, you look very handsome."

...

Leading Rose out to the backyard of their villa, Harry hoped that she liked the surprise he had in store for her. He spent the whole trip planning what he wanted to do for their last night and thought this was perfect. He had spent the whole afternoon cooking and putting everything out as he sent his girlfriend out to go shopping around St. Tropez.

Once they were outside a gasp slipped through Rose's lips as she took in the scene right in front of her.

"What do you think?" Harry asked nervously.

Right in front her, small candles and rose petals were lit by the area next to the pool where a table sat with two chairs with food and what looked like strawberry margaritas.

"Are those strawberry margaritas?" Rose asked him and he nodded his head in reply.

She walked up to him and flung her arms around his neck.

"I love it really. Thank you, Harry."

She couldn't help but kiss him again almost forgetting the amazing meal that he had for them both.

"I got your favorite." He replied lifting the cover up from the plate.

Rose giggled at the sight of margarita pizza and fettuccini alfredo. On most nights when she would be with Harry the chef at his place would make any type of pizza she wanted. The staff quite liked having Rose around and even they felt as though she was good for the Prince. Harry made sure though that the staff kept it a secret and that they would tell when the time was ready.

Sliding the chair open for Rose he gave her a quick kiss on her cheek as a blush rose to them and her ears as he found his way to his seat.

"Here's to hopefully many more anniversary's to the love of my life," Harry cheered as they both held up their drinks.

Clinking their glasses together they began eating dinner. Twirling the noodles in her fork and dipping the pizza into ranch sauce she couldn't help the moan that escaped her lips as she took in the delicious food.

"I still can't see how you like Ranch dressing dipped on your pizza," Harry replied shaking his head.

"Because it's so good! Ranch is good on anything basically," Rose said shrugging her shoulders.

Harry scrunched up his nose and Rose thought it was the cutest thing ever. She loved it when he made faces as they always made her laugh.

"Come on try it," Rose said giving him the small plate filled with Ranch dressing as Harry shook his head.

"Just one bite?" Rose asked pouting her lip and giving him puppy dog eyes she knew he wouldn't be able to resist.

"Fine," Harry grumbled as he dipped his pizza in the dressing.

"Not bad," Harry said after tasting it and shrugging his shoulders.

"See, I told you it was the best." Rose had a triumphant smile on her face.

"I said not bad. I didn't say it was the greatest."

As he saw Rose's big smile fade on her face he smirked knowing that he had gotten her. Dinner was spent relaxing knowing it was their last night here in the beautiful St. Tropez. Neither of them wanted to go back to London and face the real world, but they knew they couldn't live in their own love bubble full of bliss as that wasn't how real life was.

Harry could only hope that the transition from not being in the spotlight to being in the spotlight would be as easy as it could be for Rose and that it wouldn't put a strain on their relationship. A relationship that Harry could see lasting for a very long time.

But he knew only time could tell for the couple.

...

As they both panted heavily with Harry moving to the side of Rose and cuddling her close to him after their love making, they tried to regain their breathing down to normal.

Rose knew that her life was about to change drastically from this trip with Harry, but she knew that he was worth it. Her fingertips danced along his bare chest as beads of sweat still were visible on their bodies.

Harry brought her hand up to his mouth and kissed each finger gently making Rose blush.

"I just want you to know that whatever happens tomorrow, from here on out. If there's any trouble at all you call me, yeah? If you ever feel down or if the pressure is getting too much for you to-"

"Harry," Rose stopped him from babbling. "I'm stronger than you think I am. But yes, if it makes you feel any better I will call you."

Harry let out a sigh of relief and pulled her closer bringing her in for a kiss.

"Happy third year anniversary my love," Harry said to her.

"Happy Anniversary. I love you."

"I love you too."

_______________________________

I'm sorry I didn't write a lot of their vacation but I did say what they did :).

How romantic is Harry? <3

What do you think will happen once they get back?

READ. LIKE. COMMENT :)