Imagine... Sam helping you while you're hurt

"Is-is my ankle supposed to look like that?" You said looking at your bloody leg. Your stomach was also slashed pretty bad. Sam, Dean and you had followed a werewolf and had attempted to kill it. It was way more powerful than you anticipated, you had tried to take it down but it had only cut and smacked you against the wall. Sam and Dean were in the process of trying to gank it. Sam stabbed it and Dean finished it off with a shot to the head with a silver bullet.
Sam ran over to you, "Y/N are you alright?"
"Yeah, just a little hurt," you tried to get up but felt a sharp pain in your ankle, "make that a lot a hurt."
"Don't worry, I got ya," Sam said as he carefully picked you up, making sure not to harm you. He carried you to the impala and put you in the backseat and sat with you.
"How are we doin' back there?" Dean asked as he drove.
"Good, just a little light headed," you responded.
"Don't worry, once we get back to the motel Sammy can check you out," Dean said, "as if he doesn't already," Dean mumbled.
"I heard that," you and Sam said at the exact same time.

When you got back to the motel, Sam carried you in and put you on one of the empty beds.
"Alright, now that we're all good for now, I'm gonna go get some supplies," Dean said as he left the motel.
"Okay, let's see," Sam said walking over to you, "where does it hurt?"
"Well I know the stupid thing got my stomach. My ankle also really hurts," you responded.
"Lift up your shirt," Sam said, then he realized what he just said, "... uh... so I can see your wound."
You laughed, "Don't worry, I know what you meant," you lifted up your shirt a little revealing your bloody gash. Sam went to go grab alcohol and a needle and something to sew it up with.
"This might hurt," Sam said as he poured the alcohol onto your cut. You could see it in his face that he hated hurting you.
"Does it really need to be sewn up?" You asked.
"Let me look again," Sam said as he gently placed his hands onto your stomach, looking at the wound, "does it still hurt a lot?"
"Not really, it just stings," you responded.
"Then I think we don't have to sew it up."
"Thank goodness," you said. You hated needles, "Can I go change before we look at my ankle?"
"Yeah, sure," Sam replied. A few minutes you stumbled out of the bathroom, "yeah, it still hurts if that's what you're going to ask."
"Lay down," Sam said. He looked at your ankle, "I'm pretty sure it's sprained."
"Does that mean I have to stay off it?"
"Yep."
"Great."
"Don't worry, I'm here to help," Sam smiled sitting next to you on the bed.
"Thanks Sam," you smiled. You and Sam stared into each others eyes and before you knew it,
you were kissing.
"Am I supposed to see this?" Dean said walking into the room, you and Sam quickly stopped, "Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt your Doctor Sexy make out session, I can leave again if you want."
"No, we-we're done," you said embarrassed.
"Yeah," Sam smiled looking at you.
"Uh huh, sure," Dean rolled his eyes.