Imagine... Baking with Sam

"It says we need 2 cups of milk now," Sam said as he read the recipe.
"Oh! I'll get it!" You said running to the fridge to get the milk. You poured the milk into the measuring cup and poured it into the bowl.
"Great, next is the flour," Sam said.
"I also can get that," you grabbed the flour when an idea popped into your mind, "Hey Sam!" You said as you threw flour at him. It landed all over his hair and plaid shirt.
"Hey! What was that for?" He said inching closer to you, "We're making a cake remember, for Dean's birthday," he said leaning in closer. His lips were now inches away from yours when all of a sudden he grabbed the flour and threw it at your face, "There! Now we're even," he laughed.
"Thanks a lot Sam," you said grabbing a towel to get the flour off of you.
"Stop! I can help," he took the towel from you and carefully got the flour off your face. He began to lean in and this time your lips did interlock.
"Thanks for the help," you replied, "but I think I need a little more."
"Okay," Sam said and he kissed you once more. Each kiss got more passionate and the both of you moved toward the bedroom.
"Wait," you said in between kisses, "what," another kiss, "about," another, "Dean's," another, " cake?"
"It can wait, if we don't have enough time we can get him a pie," Sam replied and began to kiss you again. You both walked into the bedroom, still kissing and Sam shut the door. Let's just say that you had to get Dean a pie because you and Sam were too busy making something else....