5 - They're Demons

Start from the beginning

Louis smiled cheekily and walked over to Harry until their toes were touching each other's. Louis reached over and swabbed his own hand through the lotion and began rubbing it on Harry's arms for him. Harry let out sound, but he bit back the comment he felt he needed to make in favor of watching Louis apply the lotion on for him. It was all sweet innocent with Louis being helpful, until, Louis decided to dab a handful of lotion on Harry's nose.

"Louis," Harry pouted with a giggle, pushing Louis away from him so he could properly mix in all the lotion everywhere.

Louis stepped back with a smile and watched fondly as Harry rubbed the lotion on his nose. However, as he watched Harry, he noticed the clothes he picked out the night before were resting on the toilet lid. That was when he got another brilliant idea of stealing those away from Harry. So he quickly grabbed those clothes and immediately darted out the bathroom, pushing past Harry and leaving him behind with another loud groan.

"Louis!" Harry complained some more, following behind Louis with a stomp. "I have school," he then reminded, feeling his lips curve up when he saw Louis standing on top of the mattress with Harry's clothes in his hand.

"Do you?" Louis teased in return, staring back at Harry with mirth in his eyes.

Harry let out a loud groan while he stood at the edge of the bed. Louis was within reaching distance, so Harry knew that Louis didn't have much of an escape from where he was strangling Harry's clothes. Harry looked up and gave Louis a testing look before he quickly jumped forward to attempt stealing his clothes back, but of course, he underestimated Louis' speed because suddenly Louis took a dash around his body and ended up on the other side of the room.

Harry flopped on the bed with a groan and quickly turned around to watch Louis giggling where he stood by the bathroom door. Harry rolled his eyes, smiling, despite his minor annoyance as he placed his hand out. "Clothes, please?" he demanded, twisting his lips to the side when Louis let out a soft hum.

"Hm, let me think about that," Louis teased in response, dropping Harry's clothes on the ground and slowly walking his body to where Harry was standing at the edge of his bed.

Harry instantly smiled when Louis was within touching distance again. On instinct, he reached out to wrap his arms around Louis' neck, fingers finding their way into his hair and pulling him in closer. Louis raised his eyebrow at the forwardness and immediately wrapped his arms around Harry's waist to keep their bodies flushed together. Louis' eyes scanned across Harry's face just once before he made the move to close the distance between their mouths, pressing a gentle kiss against Harry's lip.

Harry pulled back a second later with a soft smile, but then he was leaning in for more. Harry curved his body into Louis' as an attempt to deepen the kiss. He ran his tongue along Louis' bottom lip before seconds later pushing his way into Louis' mouth. Harry could feel the low growl grumbling from Louis' throat as he pressed into the kiss harder each time. The grip Louis had around his waist tightened too, and in a quick flash, Harry was being lifted up by Louis and being spun across the room with his back hitting up against the wall.

Harry let out a loud gasp at how quickly they moved, but he instinctively tightened his legs around Louis' waist. Harry was breathing heavily as he eyed the spot the two of them were just at to the spot they were in now. He knew his heart was beating fast and he had nothing to say about what happened, so instead, he pulled Louis' face closer to his and sealed their lips together for another heated kiss.

Louis continued to press his weight forward to help keep Harry up against the wall. He moved his lips from Harry's lips to the side of his jaw where he began sucking lightly. Louis moved on quickly so nothing would form, going to the area below Harry's ear to leave a fat trail of kisses down Harry's neck.