Part 2

Arranged Or Love???
(Part 2)

He called the airhostess and ordered food for us.
“Asa kya dekh rahi ho marko bukh lagi hae isiliyae khana order kiya hae” he said.
After having my food I felt relieved and without realizing i feel into deep slumber.
I opened my eyes and found myself in an unknown room. It was an huge room. A king size bed in the middle, an LCD HD tv on the wall. The wall was painted with light blue color. There was a dressing table on a side and near it was a cupboard and our bags were kept near the cupboard.
I got up and searched for rd but he was nowhere. I slept in the flight and now I found myself in a room. Rd must have got me here. I went to the washroom and got fresh. As I came out I saw rd sitting on the bed, his back resting on the bed rest and he was watching tv. I went and sat next to him. He looked at me and gave me his best smile while  I just returned his smile.
“So finally you got up… Thank god… you know what you're really a sleeping beauty…” he said teasingly.
“sorry” I said embarrassed.
“Its ok” he said and wrapped his arm  around my shoulder.
“so we are in Mumbai… near the sea…”
“yup… you liked the place”
“I love it” I said excitedly.
His hands lightly massaged my shoulder. These butterflies again were doing summersaults inside my stomach. He changed the channel to watch our favorite cartoon shinchan. Shinchan is our favorite cartoon. We both like shinchan a lot. We both loved to do the bure bure dance shinchan did. I was watching shinchan when I felt his hands crawling inside my top and my breath got uneven. I looked at him but his eyes were glued to shinchan. So he was pretending now.
“Ron” I whispered. He looked at me and smiled. His hands started making patterns on my waist. After that his hand went up and down my back. He was not able to rub my back properly because of my bra. I held my breath when I found his hands unclasping my bra. And with one swift moment he did so. All this time he was looking at me. He slowly pulled me on his lap. I settled myself comfortably on his lap. He pulled me closer to himself. His breath started tickling my neck. He started showering kisses on my neck and shoulder. My hands were wrapped around his neck for support. I pushed myself more into him. He gave a love bite on my neck and then sucked it to sooth the pain. I moaned his name.
“you don’t have to do what you don’t want to do… just tell me once to stop and I will” he whispered in my ear making me shiver. He lied down on the bed and I was on top of him. He rolled us over and came on top of me.  He looked at my lips intensely as if asking for the permission. I just closed my eyes giving him the permission as words ditched me at that time.
He closed the distance between us and sucked my bottom lip and then the upper lip slowly. He had intertwined our fingers. I moan his name as he bit my lower lip. Taking the chance his tongue entered my mouth tasting each and every corner. We broke apart feeling breathless. I opened my eyes slowly and our eyes get latch.
Our trance was broken by the ringing of the door bell. Rd went to open the door and I composed myself. After 5 minutes he came back with a packet. And by one look at the packet I could tell that it had food inside it. Thinking about the food made me feel hungry. Ron surved the food and then called me. We had our food in silence. The silence was too soothing. 
************

Next Day

I felt a heavy weight on myself. I tried to remove it but it was more heavy then me. I opened my eyes only to see that ron was sleeping hugging me, his hands were wrapped around my waist, his head was near my neck. His one leg were wrapped around my legs. For the first time I didn’t get angry on someone who disturbed my sleep. I looked at him and the memories of our first kiss flashed infront of my eyes. I blushed tomato red remembering last night. I could still feel gossebumbs on my skin. I slowly ruffled his hairs. His hot breaths were tickling my neck.
**********

Later That Day

I’m tired. The whole day we spend outside watching the beauty of Mumbai. I must say Mumbai is a beautiful place. At night I just had my dinner and was standing near the window. I could see the beach, the sound of water was like a music and cold winds were soothing. I closed my eyes remembering all the memories I had with ron.
“beautiful” ron said hugging me from back and keeping his chin on my shoulder. He gave a peck on my cheek.
“ ya it’s beautiful”
“im not talking about the weather im talking about you”
“Ron why are you behaving weirdly???” I asked him. He didn’t broke the hug nor moved a little. He was silent. “I thought you hated me because you never left a single chance to fight with me”
“Budhu I fight with you not because I hate you but because I love you. Whenever we fight we are close to each other. We can't live without fighting with each other.” he said kissing my neck softly.
“why did yoh had that salty kheer???” I asked him.
“Because I didn’t wanted anyone to have the dish my wife made for the first time and specially when its my favorite dish. I know it had salt but atleast you tried and that’s enough for me”
“How do u know how to wear a saree???” I asked him again.
“Bachpan sae mom ko dekha hae tau dekhtae dekhtae sikh gaya” he said and again kissed my neck.
“Ron if you will get the perfect life partner for urself then??? Then will you leave me???”
“Sanyu no one is perfect… and your imperfect and im also imperfect but together we're perfect. I really can’t leave my life and if I will do that I will die” He said.
“What do you feel for me??? Its Love, Like or Lust???” I asked again.
“ If I would have lusted you then by now I must have had sex with you because now I have all rights on you… I liked you but only till I was 15 years old… and now its only love…” he confessed.
“Sanyu I will never force myself on you I promise… and ya if you don’t love me then its ok… My love will be sufficient for both of us…” he said.
*****

The whole night I kept thinking about him and his words. He said those 3 magical words to me. I really wanted to hear those words from him. He loved me I really can’t believe it. Should I tell him what I felt for him or should I wait. The question ‘Was our marriage arranged or love???’ never left my mind...

"get up sanyu… today we will be spending our full day on the beach…" he announced and listening that I woke up excitedly.
I got fresh and then we spend our whole day on the beach. Our whole day passed in Making sandcastles, running behind each other, swimming, surfing, drinking coconut water, eating bhel puri, having chuski, and what not and not to forget making a big heart and writing our names on sand and now we were walking hand in hand. It felt so good I just can’t explain how happy I’m. Suddenly it started raining. Ron pulled me with him so that we can go back home. But me being me I love rain I started enjoying the rain. Ron tried a lot to take me back inside the house but I refused at last he picked me up bridal style. My heart was beating at a rapid pace. I wrapped my hands around his neck and he carried me back inside. Our eyes were latched and we never broke our eye lock. He closed the door behind him with his feet.

*****WARNING*****WARNING*****WARNING*****

((Not for all those who don’t read mature content… It will be a little or too mature soo babies don’t read it... There is one more message telling that mature contents end here read from there as it has the ending of our os… It is written in this form-
“*****Mature*****Contents*****End*****Here*****” so just look for it n don’t miss the ending…))

*****Mature*****Content*****Ahead*****
As we got inside our room he took me inside the washroom. He made me stand on my feet and turned on the shower. He was about to leave the washroom when I held his hand. He turned and looked at me. I pulled hin close to me and now we both were standing under the shower. Hot water relaxed us a little. Ron’s constant gaze on me, made me blush harder. He cupped my face and kissed me passionately. I too responded with the same passion. He wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up without breaking the kiss and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked out from the washroom without breaking the kiss. He made me lie down on the bed and came on top of me. His hands crawled inside my top and he unclasped my bra. He pulled the top above my head. He removed my top and the bra. My upper body was naked infront of him and now I covered my boobs wrapping my arms around myself. After he removed his tee giving me a perfect look of his upper body. He held my hands and wrapped them around his neck. He looked at me from top to bottom. I hugged him feeling shy. He slowly broke the hug and started worshipping my upper body with his mouth. He gave love bites at different spots and sucked them too to lessen the pain. I was moaning his name. He pressed my boobs a little and then started sucking  one of my hard nipples while his hand was busy playing with the other nipple. After that he sucked my other nipple and at the same time playing with the one he sucked earlier. All this while I was pulling him more and more into myself.
He looked at me in my eyes before removing my shorts. He pulled my shorts down and now I was fully naked infront of him.
“you're too beautiful” He said looking at me from top to bottom. I blushed tomato red. He sat on his knees keeping my legs on his shoulder. He started kissing my inner thing and then I cried with pleasure when his tongue roamed around the walls of my pussy.
“Sanyu are you ok with it” he said looking in my eyes after he was done pleasuring me with his tongue.
“I want you ron and right now. Its now or never.” I said and he smashed his lips on mine. In just one thrust he entered me. He never broke the kiss. The pain was sharp. Tears rolled down my cheeks. He didnt moved giving me my time and kept sucking my lips to sooth the pain. I scratched his back with my nails. I could taste the blood coming out from his lips. Soon pleasure replaced pain. He started thrusting himself deep inside me. He started picking up speed. I was moaning in pleasure. After our make out session he lied next to me. He covered us with the satin sheet He pulled me in his arms and I rested my head on his chest listening to his heartbeats. Our eyes were closed.

*****Mature*****Contents*****End*****Here*****

“I love you” I said hugging him.
“kya kaha abhi tumnae fiir kahna” he asked waking up with a jerk.
“I love you ron…” I said blushing.
“I love you too sanyu…. I really wanted to hear those 3 magical words from you” he said kissing my forehead.
He hugged me tightly and we lied down on bed.
“ron ek baat puchu???” I asked playing with his fingers.
“hmm” he just hummed.
“Our marriage was arranged or love???”

The End