Gone

N/A

Connor ran as fast he could. The world seemed like it was against him and now Matt would tell that girl all his secrets. Everyone would know about his father,his past, and even the hideous secret he had been desperately trying to hide. The night had gotten colder and colder as the boy ran farther, it had been obvious; He had no choice but to go back to the small makeshift shack, he had made in the woods. He pushed and clawed through the woods that clung and scratched at his legs and clothes.

His body couldn't take much more, he hadn't ate for a while since before that party.  "Connor." A voice whispered against his ear, it was a low and hissing sound like something out of a horror movie.  He stood very still; Almost frozen in tracks as the darkness seemed never ending. It was haunting like he could run as fast as he wanted but the voices would still follow. He was trapped and he knew it, these type of things had always came back to him. The Memories.

It had all started that hot late day in June in the old small house, he had lived in as a child.

June 15 2012

The lights flickered as the aching silence engulfed the house, Connor was only 11 years old and covered in the crimson color he knew all to well, a horrific sight in front of his eyes yet he didn't understand what he had done "What have you done?!" His father yelled at him, it echoed in the small house.

Down on the ground laid his brother in cold blood, his mother holding the knife as if she'd been protecting herself from her 17 year old son. Though things seemed like self defense really; Connor's mother had stabbed his brother to death over drugs. Arden was the only hope Connor had of surviving his parents but now that he was gone. The boy knew it was hopeless, life would spiral down from here.

"I didn't do it dad!" The younger boy yelled kneeling by his brother's corpse. "It was her!"

He sobbed loudly over the body, his father baffled by what he was seeing. He looked over to his obviously high from drugs wife and stayed silent but the next words that came from his mouth were too much to bare for young Connor.

"Connor. Kill her."