Damn

Sam

I lifted up his sleeve revealing those scratches that I knew weren't made by accident. "I noticed the blood on your shirt because your sleeves weren't down they were up when you left. So what happened Vlad. Tell me the truth. I said firmly.
Lycan looked down. He was silent and frankly it was pissing me off, but I knew not to get angry it only scare him since I was the one who brusied his hands and accidentally hurt his back. "I was feeling depressed and alone, so I went in his bathroom with a knife and did it...look he wasn't paying me any mind which meant he didn't care. It doesn't matter." He said coldly.
I looked at his other arm, more of them, about 20 or 30 on each arm they covered his fore arm and bled through his tattoo, I sighed and got up pulling him to my room making him sit on my bed. I went and got some bandages to aid his self inflicted wounds, he got silent again and winced in pain as I dabbed them with a warm cloth. "You know you could of called me.." I said calmly as possible.

He shook his head. "I don't matter! As soon as you realize it the better." He whispered harshly. To me he mattered. He always did. I knew him before Lycan's ever did, we had just lost contact when I moved I wish I never did. "Yes you do." I said finishing wrapping him up. He looked away from me I was determined to show him how much he mattered to me.

Lycan
" Sam.." I started to say but he stopped me again, I hated when he did that. He lifted me up in his arms,bridal style and sat all the way the bed setting me down softly. He took off his sweats, so I took off my jeans leaving my under shirt on, it seemed we were just gonna lay down and cuddle or at least it seemed that way. I sighed and snuggled in his arms, he picked out a movie from his DVR. We were gonna watch Horton Hears A Who, The old version not the new. I clapped like a little kid. he chuckled."Your so adorable." He said kissing my forehead. I smiled. We watched the movie till the end, he let it play again, I realized he was staring at me. I looked up. "What Samypie." I asked. Man I was killing it with these nicknames hah.
"Nothing.. your just gorgeous..." He whispered lightly. I blushed. "No one's ever called me that before...not even Isabelle." I said shyly.  Sam knew about Isabelle, she had did the same thing to him years earlier before she let him go and was sent to a mental institution for a little while, of course it didn't help her much, he also knew that she had my child and that I had once cared for her.
"Do you still love her?" He said looking at me.  I looked down. "I don't know...it's hard to say no. When every time I look at Matty. I see her. But then again, no. I don't love her."  I replied with a sigh. He caressed my face lightly. "Big Question is. Do you love Briar?" I shrugged. "I don't know anymore." He leaned in and kissed me, his tongue quickly found mine and devoured it, he pulled me on top of him making me gasp for air. "I've always wanted to do that to you." He said running his hand up my back tracing my spine and the arch in  my back lightly. He pulled off the shirt and rubbed my body softly, I wanted to melt immediately. Sam bit his lower lip and reached for his boxers but I stopped him, sliding them off for him, he tensed up a bit. I smirked and kissed his neck  feeling his hardness against me. A soft gasp escaped my lips as he slowly let me down and holding on to my hips as he pulled my boxers off me slowly, I couldn't help but freak out in my mind. Oh my god!!!!! Sam is going to eat me alive! Should I stop him? Nah..

Sam

I pulled the cover over us to give that secret romantic feel, he giggled knowing what I was doing. "God your so gorgeous. I want all of you right now." I whispered in his softly. He bit his lip and nodded as if he wanted me to have him. "i...I want this. With you. Right now." He pulled me into a long kiss rubbing my back and sliding his hand to my bum, he played with his hands around my rim for a bit, I gasped each time he slightly ran his fingers across it.  I wasn't about to let him take control, that wasn't my objective here. "No...Your mine tonight remember? I'm gonna prove how much you matter to me." I  pulled him up and took him to the shower, he was hard already. Lycan's blushed modestly giving me a cheeky little smile.  I leaned over and turned on the shower letting him in first.  I pin him against the wall lifting him up, he wraps his legs around me, kissing me.   The warm water falls over us like rain and Lycan loves it, I kiss neck slowly as I pull him down to the bench in my shower, "Wow your shower is huge!" He says stopping to look around a little. " I made it that way for just this reason" I whispered licking the edge of his lips. He moaned. That sent me off edge, I gripped his hips  kissing and nibbling his neck I rubbed his nipples in a circular motion quickly building up his sexual wanting. "I need you with me baby." I said slowly as I slow down making it more passionate. "Take me Sam...I want this." His words made my heart skip a beat. I looked at him wiping his hair from his eyes so I could stare into them minutes passed and it felt like forever.  He accidentally dropped his hand across my hard member, his eyes dropped and he bit his lip lightly, he had that look in his eye.
"I'm a virgin!" I blurted out and started to blush. He smiled a little. I was still wanting to show him how much he meant to me but he'd soon find out.
"Are you sure you want this?" He whispered lightly in my ear as he made me stand up and face the wall. "I want you Vlad. So Go on. Take my virginity away." I said with a confident voice. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into him, kissing my neck and shoulder, he took a deep breath and let his fingers get soaked with water. He makes his way to my rim and grabs my hand with his free one, "Okay...this is gonna sting. Squeeze my hand if you want me to stop ok?" He said lightly. I nodded, he slid his finger in and immediately groaned trying to forget the stinging, he moved his finger slowly, I whimpered as he hushed me stroking my hand with his thumb. Soon the stinging settled and I started to moan, loving the feeling I was getting from I had never been this intimate with a guy before. He slowed down and I felt his member slide to my entrance...this is it.

"Now are you sure Sam? It's okay If you can't do this." He said softly as he held my hand. "Please. Vlad...I want this." I whine. He kissed me and slowly entered, the pain shot up my spine making my knees weak,hot tears streamed down my face as he slowly pushed it all in,.I felt him me against as I held on to his hand and gripped the other that held on tightly to my waist.
He reached up with his free hand and wiped my eyes calming down, as he patiently waited for me to adjust.

"Relax sweetie." He whispered rubbing my stomach with my hand still in his.
I took a deep breath as he pulled out slowly. "Do it...now..please." I begged softly. He smirked and pushed back in causing me to moan rather loudly, but no one could hear us.
"Sammy...so tight. It feels so good." He moaned pulling me into him, he pushed me against the wall as he used his other to pump me making sure we both got what we wanted.
He thrusted in a slow passionate way I bit my lip as he kept hitting a spot that made me wanna scream...so I did...I felt close to my climax.
"Lycan.....I'm c..close!" I screamed out. He went a little faster and stopped pumping me but still keeping that sweetness there. 

"Me too babe,me too." He whispered roughly in my ear, he got a bit rougher as he saw how I responded to his rough tone. His thrusts became slow and steady hitting my prostate hard making me release spilling all over as I screamed his name. He thrusted a couple more times then reached his climax releasing into me moaning my full name into my ear. Lycan pulled out and we quickly washed up and put on some boxers and laid back in bed, he rested his head on my chest.

" That was...amazing Vlad." He whispered blushing a bit. I kissed his hand, "Mhm. It Definitely was, I gotta sore bum though" I chuckled. He winked. "You welcome sweet heart."  I kissed his lips and looked at him. This night had to be the best night of my life. "I think I love you..." I said breaking our silence. He looked up. "I feel the same." He said hugging me.
I smiled. "See..you matter to me."
He smiled and caressed my face without saying a word I knew exactly what he meant.
Damn this was a perfect night...