Ghost Life

Lycan.

I opened my eyes, a white light shined in my eyes. The hospital... A doctor was hovering me with papers and a clipboard. "No. I'm the only family. He has!" I looked over to see Marceline crying.
Why was everyone so sad? I'm fine. I sat up and got out of my bed, I looked at everyone. Briar, Marceline, Matty, and Sam. WAIT WHAT?? SAM!? Why is he here? He did this to me! He had to lie to them.  "He's lying!" I yelled. No one looked at me. What the hell? I waved my hands in front my son, but my hand....it went right past him. I fell back against the wall...no! I'm not dead. No...I can't be. "Your not dead." I turned around to see Isabelle. My eyes widen....I ran to her hugging her. "Isabelle! Your here...but how you killed yourself..." I said tears coming to my eyes. 
"Oh no, I'm dead. Your just passing through the after world. A place where you go to learn a lesson. If you succeed on learning you can go back to your body. If not. You die." She said smiling. She was beautiful like a reborn Angel, her hair was long and brown,her green eyes piercing with light, and her skin soft as a feather.  "What's my lesson? Please show me how to get out of here." I pleaded. She nodded and motioned me to follow her. So I did. We walked into a room filled with memories, I looked at them all. "Let's see. Which one do you think you went wrong in?" She asked crossing her legs as she sat down on a steel table. I looked at them all.
"My parents?"
"No."
"Uh, Flushing that fish down the toilet."
"No."
"Kissing that engaged girl?'
"Nope."
"Marrying you?".
She scratched her nails against the table making a loud eerie noise that hurt my ears.
"No!"

I shrugged my shoulders, "Then what?"
"Ahh. Just watch."
She snapped her fingers and a memory appeared in front of us, it was me sitting at the lake crying.
I was only ten years old, it the day I discovered I wanted to be with boys instead of girls. I sobbed and sobbed, I watched as a little boy with dirty blonde hair came up behind me and hugged me. "You looked like you needed a hug.." The boy whispered. I nodded and sniffed. He smiled and wiped my eyes.
"Thank you." I answered politely. The boy kissed my cheek lightly. Just then three bullies came out, "Ew! He kissed a boy! Hes a fag!" The three bullies ran after me, I tried to run farther but ended at a cliff just near the lake. They tripped and I fell, before I could plunge to the bottom, the boy grabbed my hand. "Don't let go!" I screamed. The boy looked at me. "I never will."
-Memory terminated-

Everything surfaces and I can finally see Isabelle again instead of my own memory, then I realized what my mistake was.
"It was losing him wasn't it?" I asked looking at her.
She nodded and got off the table, her silence scared me.
"Yes but it was also leading him to think you dont love him." She said softly. I wanted to cry. I had messed up, trying to stay away from him, I was willing to take him back he was the one who wanted me to move on so it was his fault too. I sighed and walked back into the dim hospital room, no one was there but Briar. I sat at the edge of the bed staring at my lifeless body, I was bruised and hurt. The doctor said I had a two broken ribs, a punctured lung, and my wrist was broken. Isabelle floated down beside me, "It's time for you to go back. I have decided to let you live again. As soon as you get back into your body, you will awake." She said resting her hand on my shoulder. I nodded and hugged her one last time, despite what she had done, I still loved her. "I love you Issy. And Matty misses you. I told him all about you." I said kissing her cheek. She smiled and helped me lay back and watched me melt back into my body, well my soul melt back into my body.

Briar
I touched Lycan's face lightly, he was so beautiful even in this state, I couldn't help but smile at the way our hands still fit together like it used to. "I can't wait to see your pretty eyes again." I whispered to his ear. "I can't wait to hold you. I wanna kiss you. Actually I wanna marry you. As soon as you wake up I'm gonna ask you. I have a ring." I kiss his hand gently and held it.
His eyes fluttered open. "Yes. I will marry you baby." He said smiling.

-----
Sorry for such a short chapter but I wanted to express the love of them (:

Omg ENGAGEMENT!!!!!!!