Dreamer

Areum's POV

"Come on honey, the airplane will take off soon"

I looked back once again as I faced my mom. Gosh should I really go with them? Is this the right choice?

Ohh well I'm here already. Geez when did my life got wrong?

"I'm coming"

I carefully walked inside the plane. We are now at Incheon. Well this is the only airport I know that supports international flights so. Hello Europe?

I looked down on my plane ticket, hmm seat number 34? Ohh and my parent are staying here at Korea, they said that they will follow us in Europe after some days. I looked back at Jiyoon as I walked towards her.

"What's your seat number?"

She showed me the ticket.

"28"

"Wait? Why are our seats so far at each other?"

"My mom scheduled my flight a little earlier that yours so..."

She said as she smiled at me and shrugged her shoulders. I just looked at her and went to my seat.

"This is a long day"

I looked at my phone. 9:56 pm, Korean time. So it takes 12 hours to get there.

I switched my phone in airplane mode as I locked it. Then I looked at the window as I watch the ground getting far.

Well I can't just watch the sky the whole 12 hours, so sleeping it is then.

~~~~~~

"Areum"

"Areum"

I slowly opened my eyes as I saw my parents.

"Hmm?"

"You have to go back"

I saw them as a flash of light suddenly passed in front of us. Then in split second, my mom was crying as she held my dad while he bleeds.

"W-what? D-dad!"

The moment I shouted that, they suddenly became blurry, then afterwards a flash of lights suddenly passed. Then an image of them once again appeared. They were so angry.

"You have to go back!"

My mom shouted as she hits the some what glass barrier between us. Then another flash came. This time Jimin Jungkook and Taehyung were all behind them as my parents became blank. There were no shouting no sound no nothing.

"What are you go-"

My eyes widened as I saw my mom's neck bleeding. Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin were all holding a knife, they were all covered with blood.

Then I noticed that they were aiming for my dad. I quickly ran towards him but the barrier was stopping me.

"Noo!"

~~~~

"Miss? Are you- why are you crying?"

I quickly opened my eyes as I saw myself resting my head on a man.

I quickly sprung up as I wiped my tears.

"N-no, I'm fine"

I said as I looked at him, Holy, gosh. He's so pure.

"Ahh, you scared me there, I thought something happened to you."

Then he smiled. Gosh with all of the people I saw he really is the purest.

"I.. uhmm I'm so sorry if I slept on you"

"Its alright, and stay awake alright? Were already on Madrid"

I looked around as I saw people leaving.

"Its the last stop, and were heading straight to Norway"

I noded as I smiled. I looked outside as I saw people walking. Gosh, that dream felt so real.

"Yah! Areum! Let's eat!"

I looked at Jiyoon as I shrugged my head.

"Are you alright? You look really pale"

"Its nothing, just go ahead"

I said as I smiled.

"Stop giving me that fake smile of yours. Now tell me what happened"

She sat on the seat beside me. I just moticed that the mam seating there earlier is already gone.

"Speak"

"Jiyoon I Sai-"

"Stop that! Just tell the story"

She said as she attentively waited. While I sighed in defeat.

"Aishh its just that earilier I had a dream of my parents. They were standing in front of me. At first they were saying that I should go back"

"Then"

"Then a flash of light came, then I was surprised that my mom was crying, while holding my bleeding dad"

"What?"

"I don't know, but another flash of light came they were all wearing a blank face, but this time Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung are now behind them, then suddenly a cut was slowly forming on my mom's neck."

"What the heck is that dream?!"

I sighed deeply as I continued.

"Then the last scene, is that the three of them were aiming at my father as their knifes were covered in blood."

"Then what?"

"Then I woke up."

"Wait so that just means, the one responsible for the cut in your moms neck is one of the three of them since their knifes were all covered in blood"

I nodded as I looked outside.

"So after they "killed" your mom they were aiming at your dad."

"Wait?"

"Hmm why?"

"I just realized that."

I looked at Jiyoon. No way.

"My dad was also holding a knife"