Scheme

Areum's POV

"Jimin"

"But if I can't have you by heart the only way to do it is by force."

And with that, my whole world shook. With widen eyes I removed Jimin's grasp from my body and faced him.

"What? W-what d-did you just s-said?"

Hours earlier I got comfortable with Jimin's eye smiles, they were warm, they were comforting but as I looked into those same eyes it gave me different feelings. It was intense and scary.

I got back to my senses when he chuckled. Gosh even his laugh is different. One by one I decided to take small step back. This Jimin in front of me is not the one I knew. He was scary. As heck. He gave me stares that were new to me but it felt familiar. They were the stares Jungkook gives me.

"You really look cute when your scared hon, but I can't wait any longer to have you. So I guess Ill explain it later then?"

He finished his sentence with an evil smirk.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Goodnight honey."

*black out*

~~~~~~~

"Ahhh a-ahh ouch"

I held my head in place as I got up from a black king sized bed. Gosh the head aches are unbearable!

"Fuck"

I tried to renew my sight as I blinked several times. Wait what just happened?

"If I can't have your heart then the only way to do it is by force"

"You look cute when your scared."

"Goodnight Honey"

Ohh fuck, it really happened?!

"Finally"

My body jolted upwards as dark and mysterious 6 pair of eyes welcomed me with a smirk. I looked around while my hands are still supporting my head just to find out that BTS is in front of me. But something felt weird. I looked deeper into their eyes and noticed that they were different. In a bad way.

"Where am I?"

I gathered up my courage as I pulled my hands down and harden my fist. Gosh what is happening.

"Hmm it really looks like you owe her an explanation Jimin." -Namjoon

I turned my glare towards Namjoon who is now giving me cold stares. Gosh when did they developed this sides? One thing is for sure, they are not BTS. Or.... are they the REAL one?

"Arraso get out for a minute. Ill just get things a little hotter."-Jimin

And with that. The whole group looked at me with cold and expressionless eyes in which I in exchange glared at them.

One by one they headed towards the door and within seconds I was left out with Jimin.

"Who are you? The REAL you?! What do you want from me?!"

I clenched my fist more tighter as I said that.

"Aww come on Areum don't be mad"-Jimin

That made me startled not because of the sentence but because of the expression he used in saying that. It felt like I was facing the Jimin I knew.

"As expected you are so easy to deceive"

"Spill everything out, you bastard. Who are you and what are you up to?!"

"Feisty huh?"

"Cut the crap!"

"Alright! Chill honey, but before I explain it everything I have one tiny question."

Instead of answering I just glared at him.

"What kind of person do you think Jeon Jungkook is?"

Why is he asking about Jungkook now?

"Answer me Areum. Don't you think Jeon Jungkook is not a normal person?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"Perhaps a psychopath?"

I kept silent.

"I see I just hit the bull's eye have I? Well here's another question. What kind of person am I?"

"With the way your acting you bastard! You're nothing far from him!"

"Bingo. That's the answer to all of your questions Areum."

"What? How can that be the answer you jerk?!"

"Areum, if you just can't see the answer yourself then I think I can show you the difference between a sociopath and a psychopath."

Sociopath?

"What does a sociopath have to do with you?"

I managed to ask.

"Before a psychopath can even have the courage to kill, a sociopath is letting go of his sanity to do so. To be a psychopath, a man shouldn't entrust himself to his sanity because being a psychopath means having insanity control you."

Jimin stared into my eyes comfy as I stared back. This isn't acceptable! I dont understand any of the things he say!

"So I'm sorry of what I may do to you Areum cause I can't control myself."

With that being said he turned his back against me and slammed the door shut.

I can't believe this, how can people change in that instance?! This makes no sense! This is pure selfishness!

I need to digest everything this instance but before that,

I need to escape them first.