Up

"People say that my life is a mystery, well fuck those people. Im willing to open myself up for you. But I wont guarantee you that they are as perfect as yours."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Areum's POV

"Areum shi! Its nice to know that you already recovered! Are you really OK?"

I was on my way when one of my school mates asked this. Gosh, does every one in this school knew that I was hospitalized?

"Ahh yes~ I'm fine now. Thanks for being concerned, Ill get going now"

She just smiled and I continued my path. If you're wondering where the heck is Jiyoon well she left my earlier. She said that she still needs to pass her requirements on time.

I finally got infront of our classroom when my heart started beating fast. I remembered that I'm with Jungkook in this class, and to make it worst were seat mates.

I took a step back and started fighting with my mind. If I attend my class in history, then I would also see Jungkook. He may or may not threaten me again but he may also do anything. If I don't attend this class then I would be missing another day of lessons. That would make things even harder for me to catch up.

Without noticing, I started walking back and forth while gripping my back pack strap tight.

Gosh what should I do? I can't ignore him foreve-

"Ms. Park? Who are you waiting for? I heard that you've been in the hospital for about 2 weeks right? Come on, let's get inside."

I turned my back on Ms. Choi. Looks like someone helped me to decide, but I can't help myself from being nervous. I don't think this is trauma because...... well I don't know. How would I know!

"Ok class welcome your classmate once again, she haven't got to here since last 2 weeks"

I just smiled and focused my eyes on the first rows. I'm afraid that I would see him again.

"Ok Ms. Park you may now go to your seat."

"Uhmm Ms? Can I change my seat?"

"Hmm? Why so?"

"Uhmm I can't really hear you well back there, I'm having problems on staying focused."

You're having problems with your seatmate you dumb ass! Gosh I really wish I could pull this off. I'm not good at lying.

"Hmm? But how come Mr. Jeon isn't complaining? Is it true that you can't hear me well back there Jungkook shi?"

My eyes didn't left ms Choi's face.

"I could hear you clearly Ms."

I was so relieved that he only said that.

"And also can you deny Ms. Park's request? I can help her instead"

My head suddenly turned towards him. What did he just say?

"No ma'am, I think Ill help Ms Park instead. I can change seats with her even"

Then my head sprung fast towards Sehun. Ohh god thank you!!

"Can you stop? I'm the only one who can help her"

Gosh, jungkook really seemed mad. His voice is changing again.

"No, I will help her. I really insist, even if it means being your seatmate."

"Shut the fuck up"

"MR JEON! WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE. Gosh?! Why do you want to be seated with Ms Park all of the sudden? Ok to be fair, Ms Park seat beside Jungkook, then Mr. Oh you can seat beside Ms. Park."

Gosh I think I pulled another victim with me. Don't you dare touch him Jungkook.