Part 1

Arranged Or Love???
(Part 1)

'I was sitting in my opps his and now our room. I can't believe that I married my enemy. I can't believe my dad died 2 weeks ago. My mother left me when I was 10 and now dad too. I really wanted to cry. It was my dad's last wish and you know what, his last wish was that I marry my enemy. I loved my dad and that's the reason I married him. Yaar I'm still a teenager I'm only 18 and getting married at this age. I was lost in my thoughts when I heard the sound of the door getting closed and then being latched. So finally he is here the great Randhir Singh Shekhawat is here.'

"Hello Mrs Sanyukta Randhir Singh Shekhawat" he said with a smirk sitting next to me.

"don't you dare join my name with yours." I said glaring at him.

"oh miss sorry mrs talk to me nicely I'm your husband. And as you know in India wife consider their husbands as God" he said and tried to touch me but I jerked his hand.

"Oh please ha. Me considering you as god? No ways. You're a devil Mr. RSS." I said angrily.

"don't mess with me Mrs. Sanyukta RSS. " he said pulling me close to him from my shoulders.

"leave me" I said and pushed him with all my might. Thanks to renu mom that she arranged my clothes in the cupboard. I took my clothes from the cupboard and dashed inside the washroom. Almost after 15 minutes I came out from the washroom changing into long mickey mouse tee and short shorts. I was finally feeling relieved after getting rid of that heavy lehnga and jewellery. I saw him watching tv. He already had changed his clothes.

I lied on my side of bed and tried to sleep.

"will you just lower the volume I'm trying to sleep." I said to him. Instead of lowering the volume he increased it. "are you deaf or what" I asked him. He didn't got affected so I got up and switched off the tv.

"what the hell" he shouted. I didn't gave him attention and again lied down on my side. My back was facing him. I switched off the lights but he again turned them on. I didn't give him a damn this time. After sometime I found a hand roaming on my stomach and it didn't took me a second to recognize the touch.

"what are you doing" I asked him turning towards his direction and saw him lying next to me. He was close actually hell close. There was a smile plastered on his face.

"Just touching my wife" he said and pulled me closer to him. His hand now was moving on my back making patterns. It felt like butterflies were doing summersaults in my stomach. My eyes meet his and we shared an intense eye lock. His hands enters inside my tee now roaming around my bare skin. His bare hands now caressed my bare back. His hand started roaming up and down. My breathing started getting uneven. For some seconds I forgot how to breathe. He was giving me a tough time.

"Randhir" I wanted to shout but it barely came as a whisper.

"Tell me to stop and I will" he whispered near my ear. His hot breathes fanned my neck. I bit my bottom lip to stop myself from moaning. His free hand reached my chin and then his fingers freed my lip from the hold of my teeth. I didn't know why but I didn't want him to stop.

"That's only my right" he muttered and rubbed his thumb on my lips. It was hard for me to control my moans because his hands were roaming on my back sending chills down my spine. He kissed my forehead. "Good Night Sanyu" he whispered in my ear again sending chills down my spine. Then he removed his hand from inside my tee and stopped rubbing my lips. He just smiled at me before plating a kiss on my forehead. He turned to other side and switched off the lights. I already started missing the warmth of his hands.

I was in shock. What just happened was unexpected. And then him calling me sanyu. Was he alright or am I dreaming??? The boy who never missed a chance to fight with me changed so suddenly.