CHAPTER 8

The next day we went to the desert. It's only me and Hoseok , his parents didn't come with us because of reasons. The ride was so bumpy

"Oh my god.. I can't stand still.. I want to throw up." I whined.

"Oh my god .. I just hugged you last night.. I didn't do anything! I swear." He acted like he was panicking.

"Hobbie.. I swear if you do that again.. I'll kick you! And you won't be able to have children." I ran after him.

He ran away from me Naruto style.

"Y/n stop.. please I'm tired.." He panted.

I took out my camera and took some of photo of him.

"Wow.. this turn out good. Hobbie come here." I gestured him to came over to me.

"Wow.. I look good." He bragged.

I rolled my eyes. "Hobbie-ah.. be my model please!"

"Well then.. What should I do?" His cheeks turns crimsons red.

"Just act natural like you always do."

I took several photos of him. Suprisingly all the photos turn out good.

"Hobbie! Take my photos now.. please?" I batted my eyes lashes at him.

"Sure..." He took the camera from my hand.

After a several photos after..

Hoseok: lHere you go."

"Not bad.. these looks good." I said after I take a look at the photos.

"Hobbie... seriously.. fuck you man!!" He took a close up photo of my nostril.

"Aigoo.. your nostrils are the best feature on your face.. you should be proud of it." He cracked up.

"THIS IS NOT FUNNY!!" I kicked his butt. He laughed and ran away from me.

We went back to our hotel after having our day at the desert and had our dinner at a famous restaurant.

-A few days later-

We went back home after a week at Dubai. His parents decided to stay for a few more days at Dubai. The one week at Dubai was a really tiring week but it was really fun.

"Y/n-ah pleaseee help me with the luggage.." He whined.

"Nope.. I won't. Why should I.. all the luggage is yours. I just brought one luggage with me and the rest are yours."

J"Ahh really? You are so mean!" He flopped down and pout.

"Hobbie, what are you doing? You are embarassing me in the middle of this airport for real!" I gritted my teeth at him.

"Help me then..." He said still pouting.

"Ahhh you are really a pain in the ass.Give me one of your luggage." He grinned.

"Let me call the taxi." He hoped towards the exit."

A couple of moments later we arrived home.

I unpacked and went out of my room. Hoseok was waiting outside.

J"Help me unpack please..." He batted his eye lashes at me.

"Seriously? Unpack it yourself.".I rolled my eyes went downstairs. He followed me.

"Help me.. Help me.. Help me... Help me... Help me... Help me..." He continuously poking my cheek.

"Ughh okay fine! I'll help you! YOU SO FUCKING DAMN ANNOYING!" I slapped his hand away from my face.

"Yayyy!!!" He ran up the stairs.

I entered his room and saw all of his clothes were on the floor. This is so unusual he is not like this before. He is the most clean and neat person I've ever known.

"You are usually so neat. Why are you like this?" I said as I picked up his clothes and put the into the laundry basket.

"I just want to bother you.. that's all." He grinned.

"Yahhh!! I've got a lot to do! I have to sweep and clean the house. There's a lot of dust after we left it for a week." I puffed my cheeks

"I'll help you with those chores... but help me unpack first okay?" He ruffled my hair.

"Y/n....I..."

"What?"

"Thanks for the watch, shirt and those bearbricks you gave me."

"Oh my that was a long time ago.. But I never see you wear the shirt or that watch. Where were they?" I asked him.

"They were up there.." He pointed up the cupboard.

"There?" I scratched my head.

"Let me get them.." He stood close to me and reached up.

He was extremely close and I was stuck in the middle of the cupboard and him. My cheek became red and my heart beats like crazy.

"Why don't you use them?" Thank god I didn't stutter, I mentally gave myself a pat in the back.

"I'm sorry... I couldn't even look at these things because I was mad at you eventhough you did nothing wrong. And because of my ego I almost throw them out." He looked down at the floor.

"Aww.. Hobbie that was long time ago. And I forgave you. You don't have to be sad." I smiled.

"I'm sorry I was really mean to you... I've slapped you that day ,yelled at you and the worst thing I've done was hating you for no utter reason."

"Hey.. forget that okay?" I patted his back.

He suddenly grabbed my hands and leans towards me... and he kissed me. His lips were warm and soft and I could tell that he was crying. I was stunned by his action. He pulled away and kissed my forehead.

"I love you.. I'm an idiot for not realising that two years ago.. forgive me please? I realised that since the day you stepped into my life and I only love you as a friend back then.. But now.. I love you as my wife and the mother to my kids in the future. Will you accept my love? I'm scared that you won't accept me." He cupped my face gently with his hands and tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Of course. I love you! I love you since the first time we met. But you don't realise that...." I said as I was starting to cry too.

"So.. do you accept my love?" He asked me.

I nodded and he hugged me tightly.

"From now on.. call me oppa.. okay?" He said as he was kissing my cheeks repeatedly

"Eww no!" I shrugged and pushed him away.

"and.. I'll call you jagiya. Call me oppa now." He looked down on me.

"No..." I stuck my tongue out.

"Jagiyaaa~~ don't do this to me... call me oppa now!" He then proceeded to grab my nose.

"Ouch.. okay.. opp...opp...opp..OPPA!" I said as my cheeks were blushing.

"... that is so sweet~~" He kissed my cheek.

[A/N]

YAYY MORE FLUFF! I PROMISED YOU SOME FLUFF AND GAVE YOU FLUFF. ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AS I ENJOYED WRITING IT.. STAY TUNED MY LOVELY READERS. I'M SORRY IF THERE'S ANY TYPOS.. SORRY FOR THE BAD GRAMMAR.

Proof read
Edited

Mama Pineapple love ya lots! ❤️❤️