CHAPTER 6

I slept on the couch that night. Not wanting to disturb those boys. I woke up early the next morning and took a shower, after that I rushed down to the kitchen and prepare breakfast for them before sending them home.

"Noona~~~..." Taehyung greeted me.

"Yes, Tae? Did you sleep well last night?" I flipped the pancake.

"Uhuh..." He nodded his head then yawned.

"Y/n, what happened last night? I can't remember anything." Namjoon entered the kitchen.

"Well, we went to have a dinner and both of you drank too much and later on both of you were drunk." I squinted my eyes looking at them. Soon after that the doorbell rang.

"Tae.. won't you mind answering the door? Please?" I said as I was pouring another batch of batter into the pan.

He went to the door and opened them. Yura barged in.

"Where is my Hobbie oppa?" She asked while glaring at me.

"Mr. Jung Hoseok is upstairs." I replied not looking at her. She then later went upstairs to Hoseok's room.

"Noona.. was she always like this? Barging into your house?" Taehyung said while munching on some biscuits that I just put on the table.

"She always like that.. she barged in every weekend and looking for Hoseok ." Namjoon said annoyingly.

"There there both of you.. Eat them up!" I put two plates full of pancakes,sausages and fresh fruit and two glasses of orange juice on the table.

They both grinned and thanked me.

I sent them home later on and went back to my house. As I was unlocking the door, a reminder popped up on my phone.

Tomorrow event(s):

-Hobbie's Birthday 😄🎉🎊🎂🎂.

"Oh right... Tomorrow is Hoseok's birthday.."

I quickly locked the door again and drove my car to the supermarket.

-At Supermarket-

I took a trolley and fill them up with ingredients to bake a chocolate cake. As I was walking to the cashier, I heard a familiar voice.

"Ahhh..Oppa! Don't be so naughty!"

???:"I'm only like this to you Yura.. Give me a kiss?"

"Yura? It's Yura? Hoseok's girlfriend?" My eyes widen. Yura gave the man a peck on his lips.
"How could she do that? She cheats on him! Hoseok loves her so much! That ungratefull bitch! Should I tell him?.....nahhhh why would I waste my time telling him, he won't even believe me." I mumbled as I was picking up some candy bar for myself.

-At home-

I put all of the ingredients on the table and start to prep them up. After a few hours the cake is done. I keep it in the fridge.

Hoseok's POV

I woke up early and get ready for work. I put on a smile that day. It's my birthday! I was so excited to meet Yura after work. I called Yura and ask her to have dinner with me at a fancy restaurant I booked to celebrate my birthday, but she declined and said that she had to finish her work that day.

After I got out of work. I went to buy some food and bring it to Yura's office. As I was running towards Yura's office, I passed a fancy restaurant and saw Yura with a man holding each others hand. I went inside and walked towards Yura.

"Yura! What are you doing here? I thought you'll work overtime today." I said as I glared at the man.

"Yura? Who is this man?" The man asked as he was eyeing me up and down.

"Oh nothing.. He is my exboyfriend.." She smiled at the man.

"Ex? Ex? I'm your ex boyfriend? Since when?" I swear to god, Yura was totally testing me.

"This is a joke right?" I asked her with a little bit of hope inside of me that she was just joking with me.

"Well you are now... and I'm not joking Jung Hosoek." She smirked

"Why? I gave you what you want, I love you and this is what you repay me?!"

"Whatever. Just get lost! I don't want to see your face ever again."She throws water at my face.

"You're so pathetic, thinking I would love you when this man is richer than you." She waved me off.

I clenched my fist and walk out of there and dare not to talk to her and think about her again.

Y/n's POV

I was watching TV and heard the door open. I saw Jhope walking towards the kitchen. His hair were wet and he looked sad. I walked into the kitchen and sat across him.

"May I know...what is wrong?" I asked him.

"Yura broke up with me... She cheats on me..." He sobbed.

"It'll be okay.. You will get over this." I went over to his side and gave him a hug.

"I mean.. why? I gave her everything.... I gave her what she wants.... I spend a lot of my time with her. Gosh I even left my friends because of her! He cried harder.

"There..there.. She clearly doesn't deserve what you gave her.I'm sure you'll find someone much better than her. Besides, no one deserves you. You only deserve the best and only the best." I patted his back

"y/n? Why are you still nice towards me after all that I've done to you?" He pulled away from me.

"Well.. you are my bestfriend and my husband.. I can't hold grudges towards you. Besides, It's not worth it to be mad at you." I said looking at him.

"...I'm sorry..... Are we good now?" He asked me.

"I'm always good with you. You're the one who always shits on me and other stuff so...... Oh.. before I forgot..." I ran towards the fridge and took out the cake that I baked. I put it on table and sang happy birthday to him.

"You remembered...." He mumbled.

"Of course I do! Why won't I?" I chuckled.

"Can I have a slice?" He asked looking down the floor.

"Sure.. It's your birthday of course you can. "I ruffled his hair and grinned. We ate the cake,chat and laugh all night long like we used to do.

[A/N]

JUST A SHORT CHAPTER.. SORRY GUYS. I HAVE A LOT OF WORK TO DO. BUT.. I KEPT MY PROMISE DON'T I? DID I SENSE SOMETHING GOOD AND SOME FLUFF STUFF WILL HAPPEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER? I DON'T KNOW STAY TUNED AND ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. 😘😘

Proof read
Edited

Mama Pineapple love ya lots! ❤️❤️