CHAPTER 3

*Arrived in Australia*

I brought Namjoon along with since Hoseok went to Maldives with Yura. He doesn't mind about it. He knew about our problem.

"Wahhh! Y/n, we are in Australia! We are in freaking Australia!" He screamed excitedly.

"Yah,Namjoon! Turn your voice down a bit can you?" I smirked.

"Yeahhh Australiaaaaa!!!" I began to scream too. We laugh and dragged along our luggage and went to a café.

"One iced cappuccino and one vanilla caramel frappe please." He leaned towards the cashier and take a look at her name tag.

"Anne, that's a beautiful name." He gave her a wink. The barista looked at him with an annoyed expression on her face.

"Namjoon. Stop flirting with the barista." I told him with an annoyed face. We took our sit at a table near the window. Soon after that our drinks arrive.

"Let me check our schedule. After this we have to check in at hotel."

"Oh my...can't stay in a room with you." He said as his cheeks turned crimson red.

"Yah. Can you not? Stupid!Of course not! I already made a request for seperate rooms." I smiled proudly.

It was supposed to be a honeymoon for me and Hoseok but instead it became a vacation for me and Namjoon. Well I guess things are not that bad.

We spent our vacation at Australia with a lot of activities. We went to the beach, a fun fair, malls and try lots of delicious food.

-Fast forward a week ahead-

I finally arrived home after a week and a half of vacation in Australia.

"I must unpack first~~ and then I'll eat fried chicken and jajangmyeon for dinner~~~~" I sang. After I finished unpack I went out of my house and drive my car to a restaurant.

———————————————————————————————

"Welcome, Miss." The worker gave me a smile.

"Can I take a look at the menu?" I asked him politely.

I ordered two sets of fried chicken and jajangmyeon.I went over to the counter to pick up my food and I paid. As I walked out of the restaurant. I heard someone..

"Noona? y/n noona!!! IT'S YOUUU!!" A boy screamed my name.

"Who are you?" I gave him a puzzling look.

"Noona! How could you forget me?!" He pouted his cute little mouth.

"Kim Taehyung?" My eyes widen as I remembered who he is

"It's me noona! Yayy you recognize me!" He gave me his box smile.

"Yahhhh Taetaeeee!! How are you? You've grown up.. You look good." I hugged him.

"I know  that." He said that arrogantly.

"You never change did you?" I smiled and smack his head.

"Of course, I don't and I won't. I'm still waiting for you. You broke my heart noona!" He faked cry.

"Taetae... stop that or I'll kick your nuts, you want that?" I said while kicking his butt playfully.

"Noona you never change. You are still the same fierce noona that I know." He chuckled.

We laughed and went to a nearby park. We talk and caught up on things. Taehyung was my junior at highschool. I saved him from bullies when he was first transferred there. Since that day, he respects me as his older sister.

"Seriously noona? You're married? Why didn't I know that?"

"Well, I don't have your number and I couldn't contact you." I rubbed my nape

"That guy must be really lucky! You know how to cook, you are pretty, you're funny but sadly you're short."

"Tae... I swear I'm gonna kick your balls!" I screamed and ran after him.

He ran and laughed like a little boy.

-A few hours later-

I went back home after catching things up with Taehyung.

"Aishhh.. that boy! He kept me occupied for two hours. Now my food is already cold. Better heat them up in the microwave."I heated them up and took the food out of the microwave and walked over to the TV room.

"Oppa!! I missed you so much!!"

"Jagiyaa~~ I missed you too!" He picked up the girl and twirled her around.

"I'm glad that I fell in love with my own bestfriend."

I turned off the TV after I finished my meal.

"Meh.. what a trashy drama. That will never happened in real life." I washed my face and went to bed. It's already late. Suddenly that trashy drama came into my mind.

"Ahh that will never happen in real life. I don't need evidence things are already infront of me there's no doubt." I mumbledAnd then I remembered what Taehyung said.

" He must be really lucky."

"Well, I don't think so. He must be the most unlucky man to marry someone like me. He doesn't even love me." Tears rolled down my cheeks. I cried and cried until I fell asleep.

[A/N]

GUYSSSSS!! I'VE DONE CHAPTER 3. SORRY IT IS KIND OF SHORT. I'M KIND OF BUSY RIGHT NOW. BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!! SORRY FOR THE BAD GRAMMAR!😶😶😶

Proof read
Edited

Mama Pineapple love ya lots! ❤️❤️