CHAPTER 2

"God damn it! Hobbie! Why did you buy a ring? You only want to confess to her." I whispered to myself..

Things went silent and awkward for a moment.

" ... Of course! Hoseok I would love to be your girlfriend! She answered excitedly."

My eyes widen in shock.

"Wahh... that boy's charms works." I smiled.

Hoseok and Yura left and went somewhere.

And then I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket.

A text message appeared

~Y/n... I'm so happy!! I'll tell you everything later.~
-Hobbie-

I shake my head and smile.

~Stupid bitch!!!! Hobbie I now that you are excited and all. But, you freaking left me here! You don't have to tell me. I saw everything since I was hiding behind the wall. -.- Have fun buddy!~
-y/n-

~OMG.. I'm sorry that I left you.
:( Uhmm I'll walk you home today. Okay? :D~
-Hobbie-

~Nah..you don't have to. I'll walk alone. Besides class already ended today. It's still early. Go and have fun with Yura! :D~
-y/n-

I walk home alone. But I have this kind of feeling. I'm a bit jealous. There is no doubt that about that. Actually I've been keeping my feelings and thoughts to myself. I fell in love with Hoseok when we first met.

But I never have the courage to tell him that. I'm affraid that I might make our relationship become awkward and I don't want that.

Suddenly, I felt like someone was behind me.

"BOO!"

"Arghhhhhh!!!!" I screamed. Whoever that was got me good.

"Oh.. no... no.. don't scream.Y/n? Don't you know me?" He asked.

".... Namjoon? You are here? I thought you were studying in America. What are you doing here? And for god sake!! Why did you scare me?!!Are you following me?!!!"

" Dude, one question at a time please. Firstly, yes, I'm here. Secondly, I've graduated in America and now I'm back here and lastly I did follow you all the way back from your college." He grinned.

"OMG.. Namjoon I missed you so much. You've graduated and you are back here. I couldn't be more happier. Finally, my cousin is here after two years!" Tears started to come out.

"Woah.. chill y/n.. I know you missed me so much but you don't have to cry." He started to comfort me.

We walked back home.

"Mom!!!! Why don't you tell me Namjoon is home?" I ran towards my grandma and hugged her.

"I don't even know he is back untill this morning" Grandma smiled while looking at me pouting my face.

"Mom! I'm hungry!" He frowns.

"I'll cook something for the two of you. But y/n and Namjoon must help me!"

"Okay mom!" We giggled

I called our grandma mom because of both of my parents died in a car crash when I was still months old. Grandma is the one who took care of me. Honestly, I don't even care about not having parents because grandma gave all the love that I need. While for Namjoon he call grandma mom because I called grandma mom.

After we finished eating ,grandma want to have a talk with me.

"Y/n.. you know that I'm old right?" I nodded.