S: "HELLO!" he yelled with a huge ass smirk on his face. I jumped a little when he did that.

  A: "I suppose we should go to the gym now?"

  S: "Or.....we could have our own little work out session right here...." he told me while leaning in closer and then giving me a kiss witch turned into a make out session. Things started to get pretty heated but then Dean and Roman walked in......Fuck my life.

  D: "woah woah woah! What the hell is going on here!?" he asked

  R: "Did we just walk in on you to about to have sex!?" Roman asked laughing. I hid my face in Seth's chest and he held me in a hug.

  S: "Possibly. Now will you to stop! If u guys don't stop I can't get any fun with her anymore!" he yelled. The guys busted up laughing at how embarrassed I was. And Seth was not helping at all!

  A: "Can we just go to the gym now!?"

  R: "Race you there!" with that me and Roman raced down to the gym with Seth and Dean running behind us. I beat Roman to the gym and I headed to room with the ring in it.

  A: "Come on Roman! You and me let's go!" I said to Roman from in the ring trying to get him in the ring.

  R: "No....not after what happened the last time.."

  A: "Roman! I'm fine! Now stop it and get your ass in this ring!" I told him

  R: "How about later? I'm gonna go do a few other things and then I'll get in the ring with you. OK?"

  A: "Fine!" I said getting out of the ring and giving him a hug before he walked away.

  S: "I'll get in the ring with ya babe."

  A: "You would like that wouldn't you?" I asked already knowing the answer.

  S: "Yes. I really would." I laughed at him and got in the ring with him. Him and I where messing around awhile with Dean watching us.

  D: "You have a lot better ring ability than I thought you would Amanda." he said in surprise.

  A: "Thanks Ambrose. Maybe later you and I can get in the ring after Roman and I."

  D: "Sounds good." after he said that I saw a familiar looking person walk in the room out of the corner of my eye. I looked over and saw....Punk!!! I jumped up and out of the ring.

  A: "Punk!" I yelled running up to him. He turned around and saw me.

  P: "Hey Amanda! How are ya?" he asked excitedly.

  A: "Good. I've missed you Punk!"

  P: "Really!? Don't you have Rollins and them though?"

  A: "Yeah but your like...my best friend! You where the first person I talked to when I came to the company. Your my little Punkster!" I told him hugging him.

  P: "Your my best friend to Amanda. Hey here comes Rollins and Ambrose." I let go of Punk and turned around.

  S: "Hey babe. Hey Punk. What's going on over here?" he asked.

  A: "Chill babe. Punk and I are just friends I promise."

  S: "OK. I'm sorry guys...I just don't want anything to happen with you babe...you work for WWE.....there are a lot better looking guys in the locker room and I'm scared you'll leave me for one of them..."

  A: "Baby I wouldn't do that to you!" I walked over to him and gave him a small kiss.

  S: "OK babe....Hey me and Ambrose are gonna go over with Roman are you gonna come with us or stay here?"