Priceless

It was a nice sunny day in Philly as the guys stood outside of their childhood best friend, Dre, barber shop watching people walk by and cars drive up and down the block

"Damn Ma how you doing?" Kofi asked a thick light skin chick who was walking pass them with a small black bag in her hand. "Yoo hold up" he continued walking along with her making her smile.

Osiris shook his head at his crazy little cousin before turning his head seeing a couple of dudes he knew from around walking towards him.

"Yoo wassup O" one of them greeted. They all nodded their heads before heading into the barbershop. Once the door open Osiris took a glance inside seeing his cousin still in the chair getting his haircut by Dre.

"June still in that fucking chair" he snapped shaking his head. He looked up and down the streets few times but quickly put his head down seeing his ex, Amber walking up to him.

"Fuck" he whispered to himself placing his hand over his face.

"O!" She shouted. Once she stepped in front of him she placed her hand on her hip. Osiris dated Amber on and off for almost three years. Everything was good in the beginning but as time flew by and Osiris got to know Amber more he found out that she has a problem with commitment. She was cheating on him the whole time with multiple nigga in and out of town. But he knew he wasn't a angel either cause he was fucking around on her too.

"What you want man?"

"I hear you throwing a party why I didn't get the invite?" She said rolling her neck like a snake.

"Your not invited" Kofi butted in. "The last time you came you started a fight so no you can't come neither can your friends" he told her truthfully.

"Shut up Kofi" she snapped at him. "Man whatever I'm going to that party-"

"And your going to get kicked out" he shot back cutting her off. She rolled her eyes and flipped her thick curly hair over her shoulders.

"What you doing tonight?"

"Nah he busy tonight we got something to do" Kofi answered for his big cousin again.

"Damn Kofi can he speak?!"

"No your fucking poison I don't like you!" He shouted getting a couple of pedestrians attentions.

"Fuck you Kofi!!" She snapped back throwing up her middle finger. "You always got something to say this is between me and your cousin you wasn't fucking me"

"Nah but you was fucking niggas behind his back though-"

"Man fuck both of y'all I can't stand y'all I ain't got time for this-"