Chapter 13

Your POV

I woke up the next morning to find Stein cooking. Hr saw me and smiled. He walked over and handed me the spoon. "Good you're up...now you cook." He said. I took the spoon and he was almost already to the computer when I mumbled. "But you're sexy when you cook." I said. I went to the stove when two arms grabbed me and spun me away from the stove.

He pinned me to the counter and had each hand in his. "What was that?" He whispered in my ear. "N-nothing." I said. He chuckled and nibbled on my ear. "You stuttered." He said and pressed against me.

With my hands on his chest he picked me up and put me on the counter. He buried his face in my neck as his hands slowly and lightly trailed around my body. I shivered.

He chuckled and kissed lightly. "You won't get off his counter until you tell me." He purred. I clutched his shirt and lab coat. "I said nothing." I gasped. His hands grabbed my thighs.

He smirked and pulled my shirt down exposing my collar bone. I grabbed him and pulled him closer. "You know...you're terrible at hiding things." I said. He pulled away and rose a brow. "Oh? What ever do you mean?" He asked.

I moved my hand to his bulge and he bit his lip and slammed his hand in the counter I chuckled. "S-stop." He said. I smirked and leaned into his ear. "Who's stuttering now?" I asked.

He growled and picked me up. He went off to the bedroom with me helplessly being carried. He threw me to the bed. He removed his pants and shoes. He crawled over and lifted his shirt I was wearing.

"Since I can't have you all the way...I have something else in mind." He said before nibbling on my chest.  He pressed himself against me. "But... I'll make a deal... I'll stop when you tell me what you said." He chuckled and kissed my neck as I was gasping and helpless under him.

"But then again... I know you enjoy this." He smirked and kissed me. His cold hands found their way to my uncovered chest. He squeezed and bounced the mounds of flesh. I arched my back to him and he smirked. He began to press harder against me.

He slowly began to grind as I began to moan his name. I didn't want him to stop. However I didn't want to tell him either. I was screwed. Or close to being screwed. (Lol)

I moaned helplessly and breathlessly as he grinded against me and I could feel his full in hard on.

"Franken... Please." I mumbled.

"Please what?"he muttered against my chest as he pushed harder.

"I can't take it... Stop.." I said.

"The noises you make say otherwise dear." He smirked.

I moaned loudly as he grabbed my ass roughly. "Mmhmm." I whined.

He shivered at the noise. "Do it again" he said. Ibdid as told but only after he pulled me rougher slamming my womanhood into his length. I gripped the bed and whined louder.

"I love it when you whine." He said and kissed my cheek and nibbled my ear. I hummed as I gave into the touches more. I grinded on me and held my hips firmly. I moaned as I was getting close.

He pushed harder sending me over the edge and I buried my nails in his lab coat sleeves. I moaned loudly and I felt his  load seep through his boxers. He fell on my and smirked.

"Damnit." I muttered. I chuckled and played with his hair. "I'm not hungry any more." He said. I chuckled again. "Me either." I said. He chuckled and sat up. I looked at him as one area of his boxers were soaked. And there was a line from where I touched him. I blushed and looked away. He went over to the dresser and grabbed new boxers for him and the favorite pair of underwear for me.

He changed his and came over with mine. "Do you want me to do it?" He purred. I it my lip and nodded blushing deeply. He pulled them down and threw them across the room as his thumb ran lightly around my sensitive area. I moaned and flinched.

He bent down and kissed it as I moaned and grabbed his hair. He continued kissing . I moaned louder and squirmed more against each kiss. Soon he stopped and gave me my new underwear. He moved slowly off and stood. I jumped up and pushed him to the floor. I began to kneed him through his boxers again and he moaned.

He sat up and I stopped. "That isn't funny." He said. I smirked. "Neither is what you did." I smirked and stood. I walked out while he growled and chased after me soon after. I ran and dove onto the couch. He jumped over and I moved and slid over the counter. He fought me soon enough and got back at me. We fought like that back and forth the rest of the day. Thank Death it was Saturday....